Home

Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2013, 09:11 PM   #193
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Charter04's Next Gen Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
All pro def plays better... Just need to find a way to tune up the CPU offense a little. I was really impressed tho
To me that's the big problem with All Pro the defense plays fine but the CPU offense goes brain dead in playcalling and movement..I have tried every slider combination on all-pro to give the cpu offense a boost but nothing works maybe someone else can break the code
Old 12-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #194
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
To me that's the big problem with All Pro the defense plays fine but the CPU offense goes brain dead in playcalling and movement..I have tried every slider combination on all-pro to give the cpu offense a boost but nothing works maybe someone else can break the code

I'm getting some good results the qbs even play better. Just trying to get the hbs tuned up. Eli manning has 302 yards on me 70 percent completion 1 td and 1 int with 2:50 left in this game. I'm sure charter will come up with something amazing he always impresses with good slider sets.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:49 PM   #195
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Here is what I am going to do with my AP testing. I am going to go ahead and start my Cowboys CFM. I'm going to start with default everything. I'm talking everything. Speed, sliders, penalties. All of it. On defense I like to test by just calling the plays and making adjustments but, letting the CPU control even my player. It helps to see how the game really plays.

I thought even the first practice felt good.

My first game is against the Raiders. I'll post results tomorrow probably.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2013, 05:10 PM   #196
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

I'm thinking about just going default AP as well. I'm curious to see what your results are, Charter.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #197
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

That first preseason game went well on AP. I'm a believer in the sliders not fully taking affect until after you move to the next week so I won't base everything on that one game. The CFM had already been started and I had another slider set in and I loaded default AP. The Raiders moved the ball good against me but, kepted messing up in the red zone.

I won 27-3. I struggle a lot with Orton. I need to give it a few more games but, it was good . The ratings seemed to matter though which was good
Old 12-23-2013, 12:33 AM   #198
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Finally finished my first game. Geez. I'm loving the resume game feature though (minus the fact defensive players lose Int stats).

Default AP
Fast/Thresh 50
Charter's AM Penalties
Hum/CPU Tak at 15

Colts 48(cpu)
Chargers 38(me)

First things first. I know it's only one game but Tak at 15 seems to cause really bad pursuit angles again (and not really broken tackles). Richardson and Luck had a combined 7 20+ yard runs on me. A few going for 60+. They don't ever cover the read option either. Luck ran it about 4 times and had at least 15 yards every time.

That was my only real complaint. I dink and dunked with Rivers. Woodhead got what he could. Gates and Allen both were making plays. Felt nice. I threw 3 Int's. One was because I was trying to play while holding my wiggly 8 month old (not recommended lol). Another was my WR getting hit to jar the ball loose and their DB made a diving catch (nothing you can do there). Last one was me forcing it at the end to try to catch up. Just a bad throw. So I was happy with that.

With that being said, even though it was just one game, I'm gonna take Charter's recommendation and go with straight default AP (fast/thresh 50) and adjust from there. I do find it encouraging that the only thing that didn't feel right about the game involved the one slider I did change. Because I hadn't seen such poor angles taken before and I've never had Tak below 50. That's intriguing.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:00 AM   #199
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

Are you bumping up CPU catch after the last update? Post patch the cpu drops 4-5 wide open passes per game. (No defender nearby).
Old 12-23-2013, 03:03 AM   #200
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Finally finished my first game. Geez. I'm loving the resume game feature though (minus the fact defensive players lose Int stats).

Default AP
Fast/Thresh 50
Charter's AM Penalties
Hum/CPU Tak at 15

Colts 48(cpu)
Chargers 38(me)

First things first. I know it's only one game but Tak at 15 seems to cause really bad pursuit angles again (and not really broken tackles). Richardson and Luck had a combined 7 20+ yard runs on me. A few going for 60+. They don't ever cover the read option either. Luck ran it about 4 times and had at least 15 yards every time.

That was my only real complaint. I dink and dunked with Rivers. Woodhead got what he could. Gates and Allen both were making plays. Felt nice. I threw 3 Int's. One was because I was trying to play while holding my wiggly 8 month old (not recommended lol). Another was my WR getting hit to jar the ball loose and their DB made a diving catch (nothing you can do there). Last one was me forcing it at the end to try to catch up. Just a bad throw. So I was happy with that.

With that being said, even though it was just one game, I'm gonna take Charter's recommendation and go with straight default AP (fast/thresh 50) and adjust from there. I do find it encouraging that the only thing that didn't feel right about the game involved the one slider I did change. Because I hadn't seen such poor angles taken before and I've never had Tak below 50. That's intriguing.

Why not try normal speed first? Just because even changing speed might affect things. Then make one change at a time from default as needed. That way you will know if something that is changed messes something up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »