Home

Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2013, 03:03 AM   #201
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
Are you bumping up CPU catch after the last update? Post patch the cpu drops 4-5 wide open passes per game. (No defender nearby).

I'm not having that problem with default All-Pro.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2013, 09:04 AM   #202
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Why not try normal speed first? Just because even changing speed might affect things. Then make one change at a time from default as needed. That way you will know if something that is changed messes something up.
I guess that's true. Fast isn't actually "default". Will post results when I get some time to play.
Old 12-23-2013, 05:54 PM   #203
Just started!

OVR: 0

I have started 5 one player franchises and 4 two player (me and my friend) franchises and I FINALLY Have the sliders nearly perfect.

I tried using your sliders but they probably don't work that well because I'm on PS4.

I love losing in madden for whatever reason...I play with the Giants and I want my stats to be realistic. I hate ranking first in offense and defense with a team that Obviously is nowhere near a #1 ranking offense/defense. I have been tweaking my sliders since I got the game. I play franchise mode and I have been adjusting the sliders to even out the stats through-out the year. I hate being #1 in INT's and SACS...My point is, is that I made my Giants suck like they do in real life.This makes it a real challenge to make it to the playoffs gives a better reward when drafting and signing better players.

The one thing I MUST tell everyone is that if you are throwing a thousand INT's a game which I think most people do because the defense can jump and catch better than Calvin Johnson ...Turn the CPU's Pass coverage to 0-25...The CPU will still play GREAT defense they just won't pick-off everything. This made the world to my sliders...I consider myself very good at madden..With that said I don't mind throwing INT's as long as it is realistic.

(2-Player) All these new games that come out pay attention to 2-player...They must think that nobody has real life friends to play with...anyway in franchise mode if you play a game on 2 player or even just log on with another controller to change the other teams Uniforms the game will back out into the main menu when you finish your game...this causes you to loose the game you just played and loose any unsaved data.

This is a PS4 problem I assume. WILL happen every time you play your first game...By first game I mean the first game after you load up your franchise...Once it happens it won't happen again...

To Fix this Start the game you want to play with both players on a team. Same team or different doesn't matter. Then play the kickoff and simply quit the game...It will jump back to main menu...just load up your franchise and you are good to go it wont do it again until you quit the game and load up your franchise again.

I will Post my Sliders if people want to see them. They are loosely based off of Charter04's sliders. The only problem with your sliders is that they probably don't translate to PS4 because you mentioned something about how if you move offensive pass interference up that they will call it too much ..I had mine all the way up to 100 and i'm still yet to see an offensive interference call. and I have over 5-6 Completed Franchise years..I still haven't seen D-PASS int either..

Oh 2k please get the rights to make an NFL game ) : This game has an unrealistic amount of mistakes programmed into it, plus They put no effort into adding details to the game. Half my post is not about sliders...Sorry I have to get all of this out of my head and onto the internet ..I can go on but I will stop here.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #204
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Charter, I have a okay set of auto subs to use. Yes you do see your offensive line come off the field but only on very long drives but you actually do see yours and the computers running back come off the field for a couple of plays. Give them a whirl and tell me what you think.

Fatigue: 62 (still testing this)

QB 0/0
RB 100/100
WR 70/70
FB/TE 70/70
OL 0/0

DT 80/80
DE 80/80
LB 20/20
CB 0/0
S 0/0

Last edited by JayD; 12-26-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12-24-2013, 03:12 PM   #205
Just started!

OVR: 0

After reading through everything I would have to come to the conclusion that madden 25 plays completely differently on the two systems. If I played with some of the sliders suggested from xbox1 users my games would not be realistic at all. Im not sure why the games are so different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #206
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik821
After reading through everything I would have to come to the conclusion that madden 25 plays completely differently on the two systems. If I played with some of the sliders suggested from xbox1 users my games would not be realistic at all. Im not sure why the games are so different.
Just curious, what observations have you made that lead you to this conclusion?

(On PS4 here....)
Old 12-26-2013, 01:49 AM   #207
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Charter,

Weren't you doing All-Madden with all sliders at 50 at one point? How does default All-Pro compare to that?
Old 12-26-2013, 02:19 PM   #208
Rookie

I3raiNfreezE's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Charter04's Next Gen Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Do the penalty sliders affect gameplay differently on PS4 than on Xbox One? Or can I use these on my PS4?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »