Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders - Page 30 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-12-2014, 05:50 PM   #233
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Next Gen Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

I read this from a user (can't find the post now) I believe Mfuller but he had the following to say about multiples of 4 in CFM user vs. CPU play. Has anyone else heard this?

User v. CPU slider adjustment settings do mess up game speed. You can have the gameplay at very slow and it will play very fast if it is not configured right. Just always be sure to make game speed very slow. Your game speed should be slow enough where you can feel the heavyness of the Running Back on his feet on your PS3/X-Box Joy Stick (It should not feel like every running back can cut through butter like a warm knife). You can not use the same settings for User v. CPU for online leagues. You either set-up User v. User Settings or User v. CPU Settings (User v. CPU Settings use multiples of 4 and can not be equivelant or the same as each other. You have to make CPU sliders play at the same game speed as the USER or it will not work appropriately. The Game Speed is what is important to know you are on the right track. Everyone's skill level is different, that is why I didn't post the User v. CPU skill sets. So, use multiples of 4 to begin with - QB Accuracy is 4 for everyone to start adjustments (It can go to 8 or whatever, as long as it is a multiple of 4). Blocking can be @ 0 or a multiple of 4. With INT online, you will notice, the LOWER the INT is, the better the coverage for CPU. With INT offline, you will notice the HIGHER the INT is, the better coverage for CPU. Fumble has to ALWAYS be less than the tackle - whatever that multiple of 4 may be for you.)

Just sharing what I have heard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 01-13-2014, 06:33 AM   #234
Rookie

Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by muktownballer33
Just finished week 1 against the 49ers in my Packers connected franchise. Needless to say Int's are indeed a problem. Kaepernick threw 7, yes 7 picks with 3 of them going back for touchdowns. Most of them came off of terrible throws to the flats that my guys undercut pretty easily. The rest came on just horribly under thrown deep balls.

Gore tore me up for 186 over 31 carries, but that didn't seem as bad as 42 of those yards came on one play. Otherwise I contained him pretty good (the Packers really can't stop anybody on the ground haha.)

Overall these feel really good. Rodgers threw 2 picks but they were totally my fault. The computer put up one heck of a challenge. If you take away all the points scored directly off turnovers the score only would have been 12-10 in favor of me. Not bad for a defensive battle.

I'm curious on how much of a factor hot and cold streaks have on how a player plays as a whole. Kaepernick was on a cold streak the whole game so that might have been why he was so horrible. What do you guys think?

Russell Wilson is a 99 ovr QB in my CFM and he just threw 5 picks against the vikes! I have tried everything!!!

Old 01-13-2014, 08:18 AM   #235
Rookie

The more you play this slider set the funner it gets!!! Give it 4-5 games before you change ANYTHING

THIS SLIDER SET KICKS A$$

Old 01-13-2014, 09:15 AM   #236
Pro

OVR: 6

Hey Charter - I'm curious about your fumble slider. Do you find that the fumble slider is backwards and that's why you have it set so low? What was your thought process/findings regarding the fumble slider?

I play with very similar sliders.

CPU and human the same.
10 accuracy
50 pass bock
50 catch

0 run block
working on fumble slider

50 pass react
0 int
50 pass D

50 tackle

With these settings what would you recommend for the fumble slider? 5? The trouble I'm having is TOO MANY fumbles.
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 01-13-2014, 02:47 PM   #237
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey Charter, loved your sliders on NCAA 14 so I'll give these a try tonight when I get home. I just picked up Madden yesterday.

Question for everybody who might have some info, every place I read tells me to not touch the CPU catch slider. Why is this? What does this actually do? I'll post some feedback later tonight if I can on how these sliders played for me.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:01 PM   #238
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sccavs64
Hey Charter, loved your sliders on NCAA 14 so I'll give these a try tonight when I get home. I just picked up Madden yesterday.

Question for everybody who might have some info, every place I read tells me to not touch the CPU catch slider. Why is this? What does this actually do? I'll post some feedback later tonight if I can on how these sliders played for me.
Below 50 they drop passes like crazy. Above 50 you start to see robo qb.
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 01-13-2014, 08:22 PM   #239
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks for the response Blazzen, I guess I won't move that slider an inch.

Anyway Charter, thanks so much for these sliders. I just beat the Saints 30-28 with the Bucs, I fell behind 14-0 early and had to fight my way back. Thanks for all your hard work on these, much appreciated.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:48 PM   #240
Rookie

My RB stills runs like a slug (coaching Mode on) any ideas on how to fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »