Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders - Page 34 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-23-2014, 10:04 PM   #265
Rookie

Feliz__7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Next Gen Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm trying out that every 13 scale thing to make some adjustments to my sliders. I like the results so far
What exactly is the "13 scale"? What I'm asking how do you input them to the sliders for example: QB Accuracy 0 Pass Blocking 13 and so on. I'd really want to try some new sliders since nothing I try is working. I've been trying my own sliders but the main concern is TO MANY SACKS. The QB never throws the ball away!
Old 01-24-2014, 01:55 AM   #266
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliz__7
What exactly is the "13 scale"? What I'm asking how do you input them to the sliders for example: QB Accuracy 0 Pass Blocking 13 and so on. I'd really want to try some new sliders since nothing I try is working. I've been trying my own sliders but the main concern is TO MANY SACKS. The QB never throws the ball away!
If you put Intentional grounding on 100 the QBs will actually get rid of it
Old 01-24-2014, 02:34 AM   #267
OMJ
Just started!

Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise1181
I'm 10 games in(6-4 should be 7-3 profile corrupted and didt save my win in game before last.) gonna lower quarter length to 13 mins because I'm 1st in pass attempts (lead leauge in pass yards and touchdowns 24tds 11 ints)and 3rd in rush attempts.

Do you use 15 runoff? I need to lower the quarter minutes because I never have low scoring games, I'm always 20+ points by halftime and it ****s me, but I want semi realistic tackles a game which is what I was getting with 15 and 15 runoff. Can't win.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:20 AM   #268
Just started!

Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

I have it a 13 min quarters and 10sec left after you pick your play to hike the ball working out well for me in my last two games. Still getting a good amount of tackles and the scores have bine good
Old 01-25-2014, 11:37 AM   #269
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So finally been able to play some more. I'm still really liking what I'm seeing out of Default All Pro. I think it's a great place to start from and few tweaks are needed.

After playing some games I was still throwing to many int's. So the only adjustment I made was to bring down CPU INT and Pass Cov to 38 each (I use a 0, 13, 25, 38, 50, 63, 75, 88, 100 slider scale. I got the idea off Fiddy fyi). Felt much nicer. And if I get better I can move it back up.

All in all I'm really digging this game. Good variety of games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliz__7
It just means if I go to adjust a slider I do it to the scale above. So let's say I start with everything at default 50. But I don't like the CPU pass cov. Instead of dropping it a few clicks I would drop it to 38. If I wanted to lower it again I'd drop it to 25. And so on. Just keeps the adjusting better structured. Seems to work good. For me at least I can tell the difference when I increase or drop something.

"Sent from my fingers to your face via tapatalk and so short hand typing will be acceptable."

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 01-25-2014, 10:23 PM   #270
Rookie

Charter which ones have you changed up or down using the scale? Thanks

Go Hawks
Old 01-25-2014, 11:24 PM   #271
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanech24
Charter which ones have you changed up or down using the scale? Thanks

Go Hawks

I haven't changed any from the OP.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:12 PM   #272
Banned

I fumble 5 times a game with my QB. Any help?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »