Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders - Page 36 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-29-2014, 12:32 PM   #281
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Those are very good stats for a user vs. user league. I can't for the life of me get decent stats and competitive games out of the CPU. It's too easy to run the ball for the user, too many picks and if I turn the pass coverage down then the completion percentage is constantly over 70%. Frustrating. Maybe I should get into a online league.
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 01-29-2014, 01:24 PM   #282
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazzen
Those are very good stats for a user vs. user league. I can't for the life of me get decent stats and competitive games out of the CPU. It's too easy to run the ball for the user, too many picks and if I turn the pass coverage down then the completion percentage is constantly over 70%. Frustrating. Maybe I should get into a online league.
Try 0 user run block, 25 user Fumble, 65 cpu tackling, 8 user pass accuracy, 25 cpu pass reaction time, and 15 cpu ints.
Old 01-29-2014, 01:31 PM   #283
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Try 0 user run block, 25 user Fumble, 65 cpu tackling, 8 user pass accuracy, 25 cpu pass reaction time, and 15 cpu ints.
I've been playing on 0 run block, 10 fumble, 60 tackle and just running it down the CPU's throat with the Panthers. I use ask Madden playcalling so I'm not cheesing them or anything.

I don't have an issue with user INTs, it's too many cpu ints. If I raise the pass coverage slider to around 50, even with ints at 0, I get too many INTs. If I lower the pass coverage slider I get too many completions against my defense. If I lower CPU accuracy they throw nothing but underneath passes. I swear this **** is broken. Not to mention even at 60 pass block for the cpu I get way too many sacks while playing mostly base cover 3.

The sliders I've been playing with are below. The ranges are the tweaks I've made. Only other thing I can think to do is take threshold up to 50 to make it harder to run outside.

Game Options

Skill Level: All-Pro
Playcall Style: Conventional
Quarter Length: 15 Minutes
Coaching Tips: Off
Play Clock: On
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock Time: 15 Seconds
Camera Settings: Standard
Auto Strafe: Off
Heat Seeker: On
Ball Hawk: On
Switch Assist: On
Injuries: 50
Fatigue: 50
Game Speed: Normal
Player Min Speed Threshold: 35
Coach Mode: Off

Player Skill

QB Accuracy: 10
Pass Block: 50
WR Catch: 50

Run Block: 0
Fumble: 10

Pass reaction time: 35-50
Int: 0
Pass Coverage: 25-50

Tackle: 50-55

CPU Skill

QB Accuracy: 50
Pass Block: 50-60
WR Catch: 50

Run Block: 50
Fumble: 10-25

Pass reaction time: 35-50
Int: 0
Pass Coverage: 25-50

Tackle: 50 - 60

Special Teams

FG Power: 50
FG Accuracy: 25
Punt Power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 50
KO Power: 50

Penalties

Offside: 75
False Start: 65
Holding: 65
Facemask: 55
Defensive Pass Interference: 50
Offensive Pass Interference: 50
KR/PR Interference: 50
Clipping: 55
Int Grounding: 1 - 50
Roughing the Passer: 54
Roughing the Kicker: 50
Old 01-29-2014, 02:47 PM   #284
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I'll post the current All Pro set I'm using later.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:05 PM   #285
Pro

Quote:
I'll post the current All Pro set I'm using later.
Sweet - I look forward to seeing them.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:28 PM   #286
Rookie

OVR: 1

can't wait to see those all pro sliders charter04
Old 01-30-2014, 12:45 PM   #287
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Sorry to disappoint but, things didn't work as I had hoped. I made some changes and it just made things worse and worse. I raised holding to 63 to try and get more holding calls. This worked but, it made the CPU pass blocking pretty terrible. I guess they became scared to get a holding call so my DE's just dominated.

I moved all penalties back to 50. The only problems I was really having with default AP was getting too many sacks and my QB being too accurate. I have gotting much better at not throwing int's so that's not a problem either.

So I just raised CPU pass block to 65 and left everything else default. I may lower user pass accuracy to 25 too.

I noticed that the CPU QB just plays so much better at default. When I lowered my INT slider and tried to "fix" things the CPU QB threw more int's and just played terrible.

At 65 cpu pass block and everything else at default I'm not getting as many sack and everything else is playing as good as it was before.

I think when adjusting sliders we have to keep in mind all the things we can mess up with just a few tweeks. I wish the sliders worked right but, they don't.

If your having terrible results just go back to default and make one change at a time.

I may lower my run block and raise cpu tackling too. Just if it's too easy to run.

I will say if you run outside a lot or run up the middle from the pistol you will always have a lot of success. These are had even for humans to stop.

We can't play a way that humans have trouble with and expect the CPU to just stop it with ease.

Also some might not like this but, I also have been doing a lot of just calling the play and letting the cpu control all players on defense. This helps all the rating to matter and the cpu offense does better. I might re-position a player presnap and make presnap adjustments but, I don't control anyone.

That's were I am right now and am really enjoying the results.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:49 PM   #288
Pro

Quote:
Sorry to disappoint but, things didn't work as I had hoped. I made some changes and it just made things worse and worse. I raised holding to 63 to try and get more holding calls. This worked but, it made the CPU pass blocking pretty terrible. I guess they became scared to get a holding call so my DE's just dominated.

I moved all penalties back to 50. The only problems I was really having with default AP was getting too many sacks and my QB being too accurate. I have gotting much better at not throwing int's so that's not a problem either.

So I just raised CPU pass block to 65 and left everything else default. I may lower user pass accuracy to 25 too.

I noticed that the CPU QB just plays so much better at default. When I lowered my INT slider and tried to "fix" things the CPU QB threw more int's and just played terrible.

At 65 cpu pass block and everything else at default I'm not getting as many sack and everything else is playing as good as it was before.

I think when adjusting sliders we have to keep in mind all the things we can mess up with just a few tweeks. I wish the sliders worked right but, they don't.

If your having terrible results just go back to default and make one change at a time.

I may lower my run block and raise cpu tackling too. Just if it's too easy to run.

I will say if you run outside a lot or run up the middle from the pistol you will always have a lot of success. These are had even for humans to stop.

We can't play a way that humans have trouble with and expect the CPU to just stop it with ease.

Also some might not like this but, I also have been doing a lot of just calling the play and letting the cpu control all players on defense. This helps all the rating to matter and the cpu offense does better. I might re-position a player presnap and make presnap adjustments but, I don't control anyone.

That's were I am right now and am really enjoying the results.
I hear ya. Default All Pro does play pretty well. That makes sense about the holding penalties resulting in too many sacks. I'll have to make that adjustment.

The Panthers playbook is full of pistol runs, lots of read options and triple options. Again, I just run something from ask Madden but I absolutely shred the CPU defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »