Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-01-2013, 07:08 AM   #49
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

I used the sliders posted on the OP without any changes and the penalty sliders that Josh posted and the CPU QB had a field day with passing. He passed for over 80% against me. (Phillip Rivers vs. Eagles Def.)

So to the guy that had bad CPU QB play. You can't judge based off one or two games. Also crazy games happen. Not every NFL game has your average NFL stats.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:11 AM   #50
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
For me it is way too easy to run the ball. I can get to the outside with ease. Think the threshold needs lowered to fix this. It's not just that tho when I run up the middle there is usually a big hole to run up.
Actually, if you adjust the threshold, it should be upwards. That will reduce the separation between fast and slow players. However, that is Charter's call and I think he typically likes it at default....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
I used the sliders posted on the OP without any changes and the penalty sliders that Josh posted and the CPU QB had a field day with passing. He passed for over 80% against me. (Phillip Rivers vs. Eagles Def.)

So to the guy that had bad CPU QB play. You can't judge based off one or two games. Also crazy games happen. Not every NFL game has your average NFL stats.
Precisely....and one can't underestimate the impact of a player being on a hot or cold streak within a franchise....
Old 12-01-2013, 10:33 AM   #51
Goon Squad

ProStylez's Arena

OVR: 15

I personally do not only think CPU run game is overpowered but I think Human run game is also. Maybe it's just me? YPC on both sides are high, I think everything else is butter!
Old 12-01-2013, 12:25 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 3

These don't work for ps4. Gave up 300 yards rushing and 300 in the air. Threw 7 Ints and two pick six. The hole for CPU were huge every time and the CPU was open every play. CPU defense was impossible to throw and run on. Now I have to restart my ccm.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #53
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4

These are pretty challenging and definitely for an experienced "all madden" player. For me, this type of difficulty is perfect, otherwise I will blow the cpu out every single game. I need to feel like I'm in a dogfight or I will become bored with my season.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:42 PM   #54
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

I see some are struggling. Keep in mind that these are basically version one and I've been gone for a while and haven't been able to adjust much. Also they are All-Madden. They should be more difficult than All-pro. All-Madden is a pretty good challenge this game. Sim doesn't mean easy. Keep that in mind. Not all players can handle All-Madden.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #55
22 Time Big 10 Champs

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

It's not that are too easy for me as I am 6-3 in my colts season. It is that it is too easy for both me and the CPU to run and the CPU struggles to pass.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:07 PM   #56
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

I think I have some good penalty sliders. I'm going to try and test user and CPU run blocking lower. I raised user tackling to 35. I'll try and get changes posted by tonight

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »