Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders - Page 9 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-01-2013, 05:58 PM   #65
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

My biggest issue is the CPU QB taking too many sacks. I don't know if I should raise CPU pass block though. It seems like they just hold it too long or scramble into a sack. I had the same issue last gen.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:35 PM   #66
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I considered lowering int slider but, I don't want to mess up the challenge. I'll still keep an eye on it.
Charter u can lower it to 0 an interceptions are still crazy lol
Old 12-01-2013, 08:02 PM   #67
On Deck

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Charter u can lower it to 0 an interceptions are still crazy lol
Ya i agree with this the int slider may be broken or reversed but I have it at zero and still see tons of picks for me and the cpu. I hope they patch this dont think sliders can fix this part of the game, I do like the defense being aggressive but its out of control, this is holding the game back imo

Last edited by DaReal Milticket; 12-01-2013 at 08:04 PM.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #68
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler23
Ya i agree with this the int slider may be broken or reversed but I have it at zero and still see tons of picks for me and the cpu. I hope they patch this dont think sliders can fix this part of the game, I do like the defense being aggressive but its out of control, this is holding the game back imo
I strongly disagree with this sentiment. Is passing tougher than past years, absolutely!!! All those years that we spent throwing balls into double coverage without penalty are coming back to bite us. Sure, I had my 5 interception games too when I first started playing, but I can now actually go games without throwing a single one (and I am actually playing at higher settings right now (50) as I am working on my own slider set).

The key is to take what the defense gives you. You have to be smart with the football. There is nothing wrong with a dump-off pass or dropping off a pass short of the first down marker on third and long. People have been screaming at EA for years for "sim" football....now we finally have it (well, a closer version of it)!!!!
Old 12-01-2013, 09:38 PM   #69
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
My biggest issue is the CPU QB taking too many sacks. I don't know if I should raise CPU pass block though. It seems like they just hold it too long or scramble into a sack. I had the same issue last gen.
I'm playing around with my own set right now as I too am frustrated by this. What I am working on right now is bumping up the pass block while using the offsides slider to help offset that a bit. Not sure if it will work...but worth a try.

The other thing I am working on is keeping CPU QB Accuracy at 50 (or higher). I see very few crappy throws by the CPU at any level anyways; so I am working to see how much improvement there is in the CPU "mentally" when the Accuracy slider is bumped up.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:45 PM   #70
Rookie

muktownballer33's Arena

Just finished week 1 against the 49ers in my Packers connected franchise. Needless to say Int's are indeed a problem. Kaepernick threw 7, yes 7 picks with 3 of them going back for touchdowns. Most of them came off of terrible throws to the flats that my guys undercut pretty easily. The rest came on just horribly under thrown deep balls.

Gore tore me up for 186 over 31 carries, but that didn't seem as bad as 42 of those yards came on one play. Otherwise I contained him pretty good (the Packers really can't stop anybody on the ground haha.)

Overall these feel really good. Rodgers threw 2 picks but they were totally my fault. The computer put up one heck of a challenge. If you take away all the points scored directly off turnovers the score only would have been 12-10 in favor of me. Not bad for a defensive battle.

I'm curious on how much of a factor hot and cold streaks have on how a player plays as a whole. Kaepernick was on a cold streak the whole game so that might have been why he was so horrible. What do you guys think?
Old 12-01-2013, 09:52 PM   #71
On Deck

DaReal Milticket's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I strongly disagree with this sentiment. Is passing tougher than past years, absolutely!!! All those years that we spent throwing balls into double coverage without penalty are coming back to bite us. Sure, I had my 5 interception games too when I first started playing, but I can now actually go games without throwing a single one (and I am actually playing at higher settings right now (50) as I am working on my own slider set).

The key is to take what the defense gives you. You have to be smart with the football. There is nothing wrong with a dump-off pass or dropping off a pass short of the first down marker on third and long. People have been screaming at EA for years for "sim" football....now we finally have it (well, a closer version of it)!!!!
i get what your saying but my comment was about the slider being broken if I set it to zero there should be hardly any or no int in that setting. I applaud the defense for being better,but the underneath defender is constantly jumping routes and cutting in at the last second. Just a little tone down would be nice maybe I have my cpu pass coverage to tight. I feel the slider isn't working correctly. I have noticed that if you lob the ball its less chance of getting it picked then a bullet pass. This was any issue in NCAA a couple yrs ago the LB would have super human jumping ability and constantly pick off passes. I see real life qbs all the time throwing into double coverage but in this game its just feels like its gonna be an automatic pick which shouldn't be.

And its not just me the cpu threw 5 picks one game.

Last edited by DaReal Milticket; 12-01-2013 at 10:02 PM.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:00 PM   #72
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler23
i get what your saying but my comment was about the slider being broken if I set it to zero there should be hardly any or no int in that setting. I applaud the defense for being better,but the underneath defender is constantly jumping routes and cutting in at the last second. Just a little tone down would be nice maybe I have my cpu pass coverage to tight. I feel the slider isn't working correctly.
WOW!! I'm not seeing ANYTHING at all like this by my defense (actually, my INT numbers for my defense are on the low side). The most passes I have picked off in a game has been three.

Now....I am not saying this to say you are wrong or crazy (you appear to not be the only one); but rather to point out that people are seeing different things.

If anyone is curious, I am running on a PS4 and play solely in offline CFMs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »