Home

Uploaded Coach mode sliders

This is a discussion on Uploaded Coach mode sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Uploaded Coach mode sliders

I think I give up. Until they patch sacks, Coach mode will never be believable. Most other items can be made acceptable by tweaking sliders...but sacks cannot. There is no way you can have a game with less than 8-10 sacks total. Many games have 12 or more.

I don't know how it is in human vs cpu or human vs human games, but in Coach mode against the cpu it is broken. Same for cpu vs cpu.

Just hope they see fit to patch this issue.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I think I give up. Until they patch sacks, Coach mode will never be believable. Most other items can be made acceptable by tweaking sliders...but sacks cannot. There is no way you can have a game with less than 8-10 sacks total. Many games have 12 or more.

I don't know how it is in human vs cpu or human vs human games, but in Coach mode against the cpu it is broken. Same for cpu vs cpu.

Just hope they see fit to patch this issue.
I agree.

Can I play Coach mode with two controllers in Season mode or just Play Now?
Old 12-06-2013, 08:40 AM   #19
Banned

I don't know to be honest...
Old 12-18-2013, 04:10 PM   #20
Just started!

You can play coach mode anytime. It's in the settings area where you change camera angles. Just set camera to Broadcast and coach mode on and start you franchise and every game you play will be in coach mode. Just don't touch the controller once hiked as it will allow you to control the player.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:46 PM   #21
Just started!

I have always played football games this was as in "Coaching Mode" I have always used the broadcast angle and letting QB throw. To me it's more fun as I can see if the players I have made efforts to acquire are really good or not. If I play then why trade up to get a QB when I can draft anyone and play well with them. Playing in this mode has always been more fun for me anyway. I was happy to find someone posting sliders just for us folk. Thx in advance when I try em tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikevch1313
I have always played football games this was as in "Coaching Mode" I have always used the broadcast angle and letting QB throw. To me it's more fun as I can see if the players I have made efforts to acquire are really good or not. If I play then why trade up to get a QB when I can draft anyone and play well with them. Playing in this mode has always been more fun for me anyway. I was happy to find someone posting sliders just for us folk. Thx in advance when I try em tonight.
I've made slight tweaks but have not uploaded them. So hard to get sacks down when in coach mode. I have a set now that looks promising but want to run it through a few more cycles.

C
Old 12-20-2013, 01:04 PM   #23
Just started!

Thanks let me know when you have made the uploads. The Sliders seem really good. I lowered fumbles though as to many happen.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:51 AM   #24
Rookie

Elway7's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I've made slight tweaks but have not uploaded them. So hard to get sacks down when in coach mode. I have a set now that looks promising but want to run it through a few more cycles.

C
Lower the holding slider and the line plays better. 35 or 40 is the number. Unfortunately you won't see any holding calls, but the line play is better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »