Home

Uploaded Coach mode sliders

This is a discussion on Uploaded Coach mode sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2014, 09:18 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Uploaded Coach mode sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanech24
It plays well ... I'll post some feedback as I play it! Hopefully not a ton of INT's

Had that problem with other sliders. That and sacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sacks are still an issue...I don't think there is anyway to fix this. I think a patch is required to make the QB dump the ball off when in trouble. That is the only way to remedy this I believe. Ints should be toned down with my sliders.

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2014, 09:34 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yah so far it looks like it should be an INT but then the defender just has it bounce of him ... So there is some realism lost there.

Also my defenders for whatever reason just leave their WR's wide open for catches ... Especially on 3rd down.

Old 01-11-2014, 11:16 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanech24
Yah so far it looks like it should be an INT but then the defender just has it bounce of him ... So there is some realism lost there.

Also my defenders for whatever reason just leave their WR's wide open for catches ... Especially on 3rd down.

I have the pass defend slider pretty low in order to open up the pass game a bit. I hated seeing the 5 yard slants and short curls all the time. You can adjust this slider if you want to tighten up coverage.

This year's game is very defense oriented. I am trying to get the cpu to have more offense since we are not controlling the players with joystick. I don't think there is any solution that can be put in that will reach nirvana. The game is just "broken" in certain areas, so you sort of have to suspend disbelief when playing with any set of sliders, whether in Coach only mode or not. It's why the slider forum is still so active even months after the game's release.

C
Old 01-11-2014, 04:12 PM   #44
Rookie

I wish EA would wake the heck up and listen to the people

With a few changes this game could be amazing

Old 01-13-2014, 02:55 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I think, but am not 100% sure, that the off PI setting at a low value allows the receiver to be more aggressive and go for the catch more often.

The Int Grounding at 1 I believe allows the QB to get rid of the ball when pressured more often than just holding it to take a sack. Sacks are rampant in this game and I am trying to find anyway I can to lessen...

C

Have you tested your theories on these two anymore, or read anything anywhere else that would lead you to believe this is correct?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »