Penalty slider question - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Penalty slider question

This is a discussion on Penalty slider question within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-27-2013, 07:28 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
Penalty slider question

Does anyone know if the Penalty Slider settings are impacting game play in the NG Madden, like they were in the CG Madden?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2013, 07:38 PM   #2
Rookie

Tonytapsalot's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Penalty slider question

I have heard that with the new gen of Madden, penalties do not effect gameplay. With that being said I cranked up some of the sliders to see how the outcome would defer. I'm a little more happy than I was with the last gen but I'm still not 100% happy. So to answer your question, yes I believe they do but not with vast range that I would like.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:00 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonytapsalot
I have heard that with the new gen of Madden, penalties do not effect gameplay. With that being said I cranked up some of the sliders to see how the outcome would defer. I'm a little more happy than I was with the last gen but I'm still not 100% happy. So to answer your question, yes I believe they do but not with vast range that I would like.
Thanks for the input. I was hoping that would be the case so that we can get some settings that would allow penalties to be called, but not effect the actual game play itself.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:27 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

I had 4 straight holding calls with offensive holding sliders set at 100!!

Facemask at 63 gives a lot of 15-yd facemask penalties.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »