Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 16 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #121
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I've incorporated a few of these settings in my sliders,mainly the QB acc setting works out real good.
The one thing I did notice right away though,is with tackling so low,my defenders take horrible angles to the RB....not sure if anybody else noticed this or not,but it jumped out right away when playing my 2 preseason game last night.

Against Washington Helu had 150+ yards on only 15 carries...so I started watching replays and noticed the poor angles. Now don't get me wrong,I'm all for a realistic game,but making the game unrealistically difficult just for the sake of being difficult is not right either.
See that's my dilemma with all -pro I have the tackling slider at 5 for the CPU and myself on All-Madden and they are still playing the run realistically..On All-Pro at 15 its like a 300 yrd day..lol..I the the animations on these all-pro settings but also love the decision making and correct strategy involved with playing on All-Madden..Just trying to find a way to get some of all-pro tackling animations into all-madden..That FG and Tackling slider glitch is a killer also..
Old 12-23-2013, 11:27 PM   #122
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Okay things I will be testing tomorrow morning if I can is

CPU human tackle at 30
CPU run block 66
And I'm afraid to move the human reac and coverage sliders too much but I'll try to bump them up a few. I don't want to create the crazy interceptions again.(I have seen CPU qbs throw around 52-70 percent with the settings now) but I do agree that the defenders hardly ever bite the curl however I have seen them run up and dive to smack the ball down a few times.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:30 PM   #123

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
See that's my dilemma with all -pro I have the tackling slider at 5 for the CPU and myself on All-Madden and they are still playing the run realistically..On All-Pro at 15 its like a 300 yrd day..lol..I the the animations on these all-pro settings but also love the decision making and correct strategy involved with playing on All-Madden..Just trying to find a way to get some of all-pro tackling animations into all-madden..That FG and Tackling slider glitch is a killer also..
I do believe raising the tackle slider to 30 will help with bad pursuits to the outside runs and slow down those speed backs..
Old 12-24-2013, 12:42 AM   #124
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm playing my first preseason game against the Giants (started CCM over) with some pretty drastic changes to the sliders that I was using.

I'll have to wait till the end of the game to list the changes though,as you can't see them in-game.

I will say this...I have solved the hum pursuit issue...now I'm looking at the hum defense as far as reaction vs coverage goes,and needless to say it does look promising.

Will update once I finish this game. Oh yea,the score starting the 3rd quarter? 3-3 lol

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 12-24-2013, 12:45 AM   #125

Mizzou24's Arena

Nice! Def interested to see the resukts
Old 12-24-2013, 02:04 AM   #126
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

OK...so here is what I did in regards to the Giants game.
To fix the pursuit angles issue,I raised hum tackling to 40,but that was too good as I left the cpu blocking at 55...with that particular setting,the Giants couldn't get any kind of running game going.

So when I play my next game (I screwed up and accidentally advanced the week) against the Chiefs,instead of lowering the run block for the cpu,I lowered hum tackling to 35,and will see if that helps.

As far as the drastic change I made...I wanted to really dive into the reaction vs coverage thing,so what I did was lower both sliders to 0 to see what would happen...this was for human only...so it looked like this...

Pass reaction-0
Int's-0
Pass Cov-0

Believe it or not,what I witnessed was really surprising...no longer were my LB'S able to keep up with the drag routes,and my starting DB'S played like starters...now when the 2nd string came in,you could definitely tell they were the 2nd stringers.

It's way,way to early to tell obviously,but that first game was very promising...and with those human defense sliders @0,I was still able to pick Nassib off twice...once in my own endzone to boot.

I held on for the win 17-10,getting my last TD on a fake FG...lol

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 12-24-2013, 07:38 AM   #127
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

CowherPower, are you testing in pre-season games (you mentioned something about 2nd stringers coming in during your last post)? If so, I would be curious to know if you feel things stay the same once you hit the regular season. Every bone in my body tells me that the regular season games feel different than pre-season. I can't tell you why and can't articulate beyond that.....
Old 12-24-2013, 08:07 AM   #128

Mizzou24's Arena

Very interesting.... Going home to test this now. Sounds promising.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »