Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #153
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Made a mistake, it's 70/70 for wr and te.
Old 12-24-2013, 05:34 PM   #154
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Have the cpu qb acu at 20 and the hum acu at 18
Only problem with this,is before I ventured into this thread,I had those similar settings as well,and was able to complete an insane amount of passes,and the cpu was able to do the same.

I liked what Mizzou had set for those 2 values,as it lent itself to overall just terrible throws by the cpu,which is what I want to see.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 12-24-2013, 05:37 PM   #155
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
I was thinking of that concept as well keepin pass reac at 75 and dropping coverage..
I would keep an eye on reaction that high,as it could lead to the defender reacting to the ball before it's thrown (if that makes sense...lol)

That's why I mentioned this one is tricky....it will require alot of instant replays,as you'll want to make sure the defender reacts at that split second when the QB releases the ball....especially if he's looking into the backfield.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 12-24-2013, 05:59 PM   #156
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

I've seen some really awesome throws with lower QB ACC and high WR catch. I know that if QB ACC is too low for the user and you try to throw on the run across your body, the QB just throws the ball straight into the ground 2 yards in front of him when WR catch is on 50. I was able to put QB ACC on 1 and WR catch on 99 and though my QB was very inaccurate at times, he still was able always to get the ball up the field. Also it's seems impossible to throw a good deep ball with low QB ACC, not with high WR catch, most of the time the QB will now overthrow instead I underthrowing everything.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:44 PM   #157
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I would keep an eye on reaction that high,as it could lead to the defender reacting to the ball before it's thrown (if that makes sense...lol)

That's why I mentioned this one is tricky....it will require alot of instant replays,as you'll want to make sure the defender reacts at that split second when the QB releases the ball....especially if he's looking into the backfield.

Yeah we will just have to mess with it til we get it just right.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:43 PM   #158
Pro

OVR: 0

Why does the tackling slider mess with field goals? Pretty weird.
Old 12-24-2013, 11:49 PM   #159
Pro

OVR: 8

Im not a fan of raising the tackle slider to 30.
It seems to me the tackle slider is the blockshed pass rush and tackle slider we used to have in one. Raising It to 30 and I saw a ton of sacks again the cpu run game was non existent.

Im gonne keep it as close as possible to 15. If ppl have problems stopping the cpu run I would first lower the run block slider before raising the tackle slider and if you raise it raise it little bit by little bit.

Sliders are messy this year. Tweeking one slider might trow of many others.
Im glad im getting really close to getting a good set fitting my liking and play skill.
Old 12-24-2013, 11:55 PM   #160
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Im not a fan of raising the tackle slider to 30.
It seems to me the tackle slider is the blockshed pass rush and tackle slider we used to have in one. Raising It to 30 and I saw a ton of sacks again the cpu run game was non existent.
The reason I raised mine was simple...pursuit angles are terrible with tackle slider being that low....after watching replay,after replay,after replay there was just no getting around it...it was a pretty pitiful sight to see actually.

If sacks are an issue,than a simple fix would be raise pass block to compensate...no harm no foul...same with run blocking for the cpu...just raise it a few clicks.

I don't believe the sliders are tuned so good that raising by single digits will net any difference...I have been going by 5's till the desired result is achieved.

Quote:
Quote:
Jack Lambert
Quote:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »