Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2013, 09:27 PM   #169
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Doesn't seem like much of a difference did u notice anything?
TBH,no I didn't. I was expecting the coverage to be a tad different,but even at those settings...nothing really stood out as being better.

I may just put them back at 0,and up int's a bit,but other than that,I really like how the game plays with the settings that low,as it really separates the better players from the scrubs in the defense.

Set higher,and I believe every player will pretty much play the same in the defense...there are great plays,and busted plays....right now in my secondary as far as starters go,William Gay is the weak link...so in the draft (gonna build through the draft like the real Steelers) I'm going to be looking out for a CB.

Thing is....(if this makes sense...lol) if you play "Madden ball" I'm sure one can find exploits....but I played it how the Steelers would play and played football,and well I lost...lol

Thing is...you want to look for the mismatches now...if you can get a WR or TE on a drag against a LB you should get the easy completion (as you should)

But against a corner in man,it will be a bit more difficult...as I've mentioned,I'm pretty happy with how things turned out...what will be interesting is when I play my starters the whole game...lol

Almost forgot...I uploaded the sliders to Madden share,so everybody can see what I'm using.
It's under CowhersAP Test.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

Last edited by Kramer5150; 12-25-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:32 PM   #170
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
TBH,no I didn't. I was expecting the coverage to be a tad different,but even at those settings...nothing really stood out as being better.

I may just put them back at 0,and up int's a bit,but other than that,I really like how the game plays with the settings that low,as it really separates the better players from the scrubs in the defense.

Set higher,and I believe every player will pretty much play the same in the defense...there are great plays,and busted plays....right now in my secondary as far as starters go,William Gay is the weak link...so in the draft (gonna build through the draft like the real Steelers) I'm going to be looking out for a CB.

Thing is....(if this makes sense...lol) if you play "Madden ball" I'm sure one can find exploits....but I played it how the Steelers would play and played football,and well I lost...lol

Thing is...you want to look for the mismatches now...if you can get a WR or TE on a drag against a LB you should get the easy completion (as you should)

But against a corner in man,it will be a bit more difficult...as I've mentioned,I'm pretty happy with how things turned out...what will be interesting is when I play my starters the whole game...lol

Almost forgot...I uploaded the sliders to Madden share,so everybody can see what I'm using.

It's under CowhersAP Test.

Yeah I'm def interested to try these out with a lower CPU qb accuracy prolly at 7.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:40 PM   #171
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I'm def interested to try these out with a lower CPU qb accuracy prolly at 7.
I believe I have QB acc at 6 iirc
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2013, 11:05 PM   #172

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I believe I have QB acc at 6 iirc

For both human and CPU?
Old 12-25-2013, 11:27 PM   #173
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
For both human and CPU?
yep,for both
Quote:
Old 12-26-2013, 12:20 PM   #174

Mizzou24's Arena

Okay finally getting to test some things

Using 6 qb accuracy for both sides

0 0 0 on human coverage

1 0 1 on CPU

Everything else remains the same.

Also jayd testing your fatigue and auto subs with 40 injury.
Old 12-26-2013, 01:48 PM   #175

Mizzou24's Arena

Jayd.. The sliders seemed to work good however my receivers went out for Half if the fourth quarter and never came back.

With such a low coverage I am still seeing high offensive passing stats cutler just threw for 74.4 percent and 454 yards against the bengals pass defense they were absolutely shredded. The good that I noticed is dalton went out and josh Johnson came in definitely could tell he's not as good has a cannon arm but very sporadic like he should be. I still wanna find a little tighter defensive medium on both sides I agree we should see coverages break down but it was literally every play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2013, 02:04 PM   #176

Mizzou24's Arena

Jayd I'm gonna try 75/75 for wr maybe that will help it everything else worked great Giovanni Bernard stayed in the whole game with 22 carries.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »