Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 24 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #185
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

I'm sad to report that I saw disappearing players my last game. My middle linebacker, defensive tackle, the CPU running back and one of their receivers all disappeared. Maybe I'll try all 0/0 for every position other than the running back? I will never understand how EA can let this problem exist for so long.

Last edited by JayD; 12-26-2013 at 09:05 PM.
Old 12-26-2013, 09:37 PM   #186
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I'm sad to report that I saw disappearing players my last game. My middle linebacker, defensive tackle, the CPU running back and one of their receivers all disappeared. Maybe I'll try all 0/0 for every position other than the running back? I will never understand how EA can let this problem exist for so long.

I haven't noticed it much now. My hbs stay on and my receivers stay in. And I know my defensive line was def in all game I'll have to pay attention to the others a little better
Old 12-26-2013, 11:28 PM   #187

Mizzou24's Arena

Alright after pretty much testing all day I'm wore out.. My findings on the 0 0 0 and 1 1 1...

CPU receivers will never drop a pass.. I have te CPU catch at 25 and still people like Heyward bay one handing every catch... And on the other side the CPU will not catch an interception... I have int at 50 and literally threw lobs to them all game dropped everyone of them.. Unfortunately looks like the CPU will have to be raised on pass reaction and pass coverage.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:55 PM   #188
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Alright after pretty much testing all day I'm wore out.. My findings on the 0 0 0 and 1 1 1...

CPU receivers will never drop a pass.. I have te CPU catch at 25 and still people like Heyward bay one handing every catch... And on the other side the CPU will not catch an interception... I have int at 50 and literally threw lobs to them all game dropped everyone of them.. Unfortunately looks like the CPU will have to be raised on pass reaction and pass coverage.
Madden really makes me want to punch a puppy. Maybe next year we'll finally have the game we wanted, fully functional?
Old 12-27-2013, 12:09 AM   #189

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Madden really makes me want to punch a puppy. Maybe next year we'll finally have the game we wanted, fully functional?

I really hope so! It's very frustrating that sliders such as pass block interfere with catching.. And sliders like pass reac and pass coverage interfere with interceptions being caught.. I still hope I can find a close to perfect game on this version.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:39 AM   #190
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
I really hope so! It's very frustrating that sliders such as pass block interfere with catching.. And sliders like pass reac and pass coverage interfere with interceptions being caught.. I still hope I can find a close to perfect game on this version.

I hear ya'. The maddening thing is that this game is so freakin' close. If it were an acknowledged stinking pile of crap like NBA Live currently is, that would be one thing. But when a game taunts you with greatness and then lets you down, it's like losing a game to your rival when they return a FG for a touchdown.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:55 AM   #191
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

Mizzou, are you still running with the CPU pass block at 86? If so, drop it down; that is why the CPU is catching so many passes. I am running with 50 right now.

I would lower the offsides slider to 63 to compensate.

Quote:
Do you remember which players? What were their stamina ratings?

Last edited by JoshC1977; 12-27-2013 at 09:02 AM.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:56 AM   #192

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Mizzou, are you still running with the CPU pass block at 86? If so, drop it down; that is why the CPU is catching so many passes. I am running with 50 right now.

I would lower the offsides slider to 63 to compensate.

Do you remember which players? What were their stamina ratings?

I guess that's what I will have to do.. Just gonna be so many sacks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »