Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 25 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-27-2013, 10:24 AM   #193
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
I guess that's what I will have to do.. Just gonna be so many sacks.
you would be surprised...I can't remember where I have my pass block slider but I know it was nowhere near that high...and sacks are still hard to come by.

As far as cpu wr's catching everything,this was something that I found out early on...no matter the setting,they still would make fantastic catches...really drove me crazy.

I know it's crazy,but I left wr catch @50,and while they still do catch alot...I also see a few drops as well.
I believe it's tied into the qb acc slider...if they would throw more "ducks" the cpu % would fall more in line.

I'm going to look into that this weekend,because I do like the lower settings on defense...if I change anything there,it will just be the coverage slider,as this seems to lead to the picks....but again,it's still a balancing act....because you don't want the db's catching everything,and go for swats and knockdowns.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 12-27-2013, 01:46 PM   #194
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

I got the CPU catch right where I want it now! Ppl with bad catch ratings will drop some open passes. Now I just need to dial in the pass coverage to where it's not a interception every time. Real close tho guys!
Old 12-27-2013, 02:23 PM   #195

Mizzou24's Arena

Updating front page with sliders I'm using going to play with these for quite a few games I really like the feel I see drops from player with 60-70 catch ratings I don't see drops from clutch players like aj green Calvin Johnson etc. also see drops and bats on the defensive side yet the CPU can still intercept it!
Old 12-27-2013, 03:03 PM   #196
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

Now obviously you don't have to change anything...but I played my first regular season game against the Titans.
I went into this game with an adjustment in mind,and in the first game worked pretty good...almost too good....lol

I was leading the whole game,till the very end when the Titans pulled out the 21-16 opening day win.
The change I made was...I lowered the cpu QB acc to 2...that's right 2...lol and Fitzpatrick went 14/30...the reason for the change? I wanted to see if the QC slider had any real impact.

It actually was real nice to see overthrows,late throws and overall errant throws....I had originally had this slider @ 6,and the cpu qb was still to accurate for my liking.

I have Cincy and Dalton next so we'll see how that plays out. A couple of quick observations from the game....it didn't affect the deep ball for the Titans...very first play from scrimmage Fitzpatrick went deep only to be picked by Polamalu.

I also had the cpu defense at 35-0-15,and I threw 2 picks with Ben,so was happy to see that. As a matter of fact,it was an int that killed the Steeler drive that would've won the game.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 12-27-2013, 03:27 PM   #197

Mizzou24's Arena

Yup I'm seeing overthrows an errant throws at 5 it's playing well there. I'm gonna keep testing with what I have on the front page for a bit.
Old 12-27-2013, 03:45 PM   #198

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Now obviously you don't have to change anything...but I played my first regular season game against the Titans.

I went into this game with an adjustment in mind,and in the first game worked pretty good...almost too good....lol

I was leading the whole game,till the very end when the Titans pulled out the 21-16 opening day win.

The change I made was...I lowered the cpu QB acc to 2...that's right 2...lol and Fitzpatrick went 14/30...the reason for the change? I wanted to see if the QC slider had any real impact.

It actually was real nice to see overthrows,late throws and overall errant throws....I had originally had this slider @ 6,and the cpu qb was still to accurate for my liking.

I have Cincy and Dalton next so we'll see how that plays out. A couple of quick observations from the game....it didn't affect the deep ball for the Titans...very first play from scrimmage Fitzpatrick went deep only to be picked by Polamalu.

I also had the cpu defense at 35-0-15,and I threw 2 picks with Ben,so was happy to see that. As a matter of fact,it was an int that killed the Steeler drive that would've won the game.

Is that 35 reaction and 15 coverage? Did they still drop picks or go for bat downs?
Old 12-27-2013, 04:37 PM   #199
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower

What did you have USER pass settings on? And what did you have CPU WR catch on? I've noticed the higher catch is it seems like the errant throws on lower numbers for QB ACC aren't so crazy errant and actually are near the intended receiver, just a thought to keep in mind.
Old 12-27-2013, 06:22 PM   #200
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Is that 35 reaction and 15 coverage? Did they still drop picks or go for bat downs?
yea,there were still dropped picks,but also as you mentioned there were batted balls as well. The first time I was picked off it was from a LB while I was running a drag route,surprised the hell outta me...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
What did you have USER pass settings on? And what did you have CPU WR catch on? I've noticed the higher catch is it seems like the errant throws on lower numbers for QB ACC aren't so crazy errant and actually are near the intended receiver, just a thought to keep in mind.
I currently have user qb acc at 6 wr catch at 50.

After thinking more and more about it...I'm an idiot...lol
When we watch football,what is it that causes comp %'s to fall where they are?...sure there are dropped passes...but MOST of it comes from errant passes....while either just from a poorly thrown ball or a poorly thrown ball due to pressure.

I've been so focused on getting the cpu wr's to drop more,that I totally forgot that 1 little aspect...and what I noticed from Fitzpatrick in that 1 game SEEMED like what I would see on Sunday's.

The test will obviously be with better qb's though,so the jury is still out.

Quote:
Quote:
Jack Lambert
Quote:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »