Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2013, 02:48 AM   #217
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Been using the sliders for the past few days. Love them! Just one question: what rosters are you using with these sliders? EA rosters?
Old 12-29-2013, 03:15 AM   #218
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Just had a nice game with the Seahawks against the Panthers. Won 22-10 even though Wilson threw like 4 picks lol, Cam threw 2 as well.

Most awesome play I've seen in Madden happened though, about 12 yards out gave it to Lynch on the read option and precision trucked two guys at the same time and feel into the endzone after getting tripped from behind.

First time seeing beast mode in game.

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Old 12-29-2013, 08:19 AM   #219
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Not sure if you guys have noticed that the Pass Reaction Time slider is only reversed for the CPU. Setting the CPU PRT to 0 will result in skilled CBs breaking on routes quickly (sometimes mirroring, but it beats having outs and hooks being unstoppable). Setting the Player PRT to 0 will result in the opposite. The Player PRT should be set to 100 for realistic DB play. For some reason the CPU still has the advantage, though (Richard Sherman, Darrelle Revis, etc. will play the out route better for the CPU than they would for a user controlled team). I don't mind the CPU having a slight advantage as long as it doesn't compromise the simulation too much since we do all have the advantages of human awareness and stick skills over the A.I.
I'll post my full sliders later.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:41 AM   #220
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davon_A_Brown
Not sure if you guys have noticed that the Pass Reaction Time slider is only reversed for the CPU. Setting the CPU PRT to 0 will result in skilled CBs breaking on routes quickly (sometimes mirroring, but it beats having outs and hooks being unstoppable). Setting the Player PRT to 0 will result in the opposite. The Player PRT should be set to 100 for realistic DB play. For some reason the CPU still has the advantage, though (Richard Sherman, Darrelle Revis, etc. will play the out route better for the CPU than they would for a user controlled team). I don't mind the CPU having a slight advantage as long as it doesn't compromise the simulation too much since we do all have the advantages of human awareness and stick skills over the A.I.
I'll post my full sliders later.

We wanted guys messing coverages up. Mirroring is not realistic. They are set up for coverages to break down especially with the lower overall defenders with worse aware n prc. As for the human I see plenty of great defensive plays where it is. 100 would result in pick city not the type of game I'm looking for. Thanks for the input tho.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:20 PM   #221
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
We wanted guys messing coverages up. Mirroring is not realistic. They are set up for coverages to break down especially with the lower overall defenders with worse aware n prc. As for the human I see plenty of great defensive plays where it is. 100 would result in pick city not the type of game I'm looking for. Thanks for the input tho.
I use for both Hum and CPU
React at 35
Int at 0
Coverage at 15

Works great
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #222
Rookie

OVR: 7

Played my second preseason game won 24-14 against the steelers. Played really good happy with the outcome. Gashed them late in the fourth with the run game. Threw well just one pick the whole game which I was trying to thread the needle... I'll post the preseason stats !

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Old 12-29-2013, 04:25 PM   #223
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
I use for both Hum and CPU
React at 35
Int at 0
Coverage at 15

Works great
What exactly does Pass Coverage do? I haven't noticed anything during testing. The Reaction Time slider is the only one that seems to make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-29-2013, 04:38 PM   #224
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davon_A_Brown
What exactly does Pass Coverage do? I haven't noticed anything during testing. The Reaction Time slider is the only one that seems to make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
very simply put..the higher the pass coverage,the more picks will happen from both sides.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »