Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 29 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2013, 05:01 PM   #225
PMO
Banned
 
PMO's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
very simply put..the higher the pass coverage,the more picks will happen from both sides.
Exactly......... Pass coverage set at 50 and every LB/CB and S have WR hands, low and it makes them just knock down balls or swat at them.
PMO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #226
PMO
Banned
 
PMO's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
very simply put..the higher the pass coverage,the more picks will happen from both sides.
Hey cowherpower can you PM me your slider set, I'm interested to see yours and what I'm using
PMO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:12 PM   #227
Pro
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Finished the preseason 2-2.

Here is the stats

RG III 52% 228 1TD 4INT
K.Cousins 56% 248 2TD 2INT
R.Grossman 50% 329 1TD 5INT

R.Helu 208 6.5 2 TD
E.Royster 130 4.1 1TD
A.Morris 92 3.4

D.Henderson 8 102 1TD
F.David 9 119
P.Garcon 8 101 1TD

N.Barnett 20 1INT 1FF
B.Meriweather 16 1sk 1INT
R.Jackson 11 3SCK
__________________

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Yubbed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:17 PM   #228
Ain't nuttin but a peanut
 
Mizzou24's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mizzou
Posts: 2,972
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
Finished the preseason 2-2.

Here is the stats

RG III 52% 228 1TD 4INT
K.Cousins 56% 248 2TD 2INT
R.Grossman 50% 329 1TD 5INT

R.Helu 208 6.5 2 TD
E.Royster 130 4.1 1TD
A.Morris 92 3.4

D.Henderson 8 102 1TD
F.David 9 119
P.Garcon 8 101 1TD

N.Barnett 20 1INT 1FF
B.Meriweather 16 1sk 1INT
R.Jackson 11 3SCK

Good stuff yubb. Looks like grossman struggled as he should lol.


I am making one more change to the sliders.. CPU accuracy is going back to 6 too many dumb decisions by the CPU qb.. I think at 6 they still miss some throws especially the worse qbs and with the lower catching it should keep completion percentages down.
__________________
SFDL online ps4 league commish
Mizzou24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:21 PM   #229
Pro
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Good stuff yubb. Looks like grossman struggled as he should lol.


I am making one more change to the sliders.. CPU accuracy is going back to 6 too many dumb decisions by the CPU qb.. I think at 6 they still miss some throws especially the worse qbs and with the lower catching it should keep completion percentages down.
Okay, sounds good I'll make the changes.
__________________

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Yubbed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #230
Ain't nuttin but a peanut
 
Mizzou24's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mizzou
Posts: 2,972
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
Okay, sounds good I'll make the changes.

Btw yubbed I had the CPU coverage settings jacked up on front page and on the madden share so of u used either one of those update that as well prolly why u been throwing more picks.. My bad bro lol!
__________________
SFDL online ps4 league commish
Mizzou24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #231
Pro
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Btw yubbed I had the CPU coverage settings jacked up on front page and on the madden share so of u used either one of those update that as well prolly why u been throwing more picks.. My bad bro lol!
Hahaha it's all good. Is the front page updated right now? Currently don't have internet blah! Killing me not having it lol
__________________

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Yubbed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:05 PM   #232
Ain't nuttin but a peanut
 
Mizzou24's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mizzou
Posts: 2,972
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
Hahaha it's all good. Is the front page updated right now? Currently don't have internet blah! Killing me not having it lol

Yes sir it's all fixed now
__________________
SFDL online ps4 league commish
Mizzou24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:24 AM.

Top -