Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 33 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #257
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Finally started my CCM with my Texans. After playing two preseason games, I simulated until I got to Week 1. In the first week against the Chargers, Matt Schaub threw 6 INTs and De'Andre Hopkins, rookie WR with insane good hands, dropped 5 passes in the first half. Idk what happened. I've been loving these sliders in Play Now, but the second I plugged them into CCM, it's a whole different ball game. Thinking I was crazy, I played our Week 2 game against the Titans. Same thing happened.

Decided to quit CCM and do a Play Now against the same teams. And the sliders went back to normal... No insane weird stats like in CCM. Are you testing these sliders in CCM as well? Because I think they may vary upon the game mode you're playing.
I did all of my testing in CCM and have had no issues like the ones you are describing.

Did you plug them in properly?
1-load sliders (check gameplay settings and make sure it's still set to All-pro)
2-start CCM as normal,then go to the slider section and import sliders.

Other than that,I'm not sure what to tell ya.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 12-30-2013, 06:30 PM   #258
Pro

OVR: 7

Question I've had 18 sacks in two games seems like the QB is holding the ball to long. Think there's anything I can do limit it Down a lot haha

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)

Last edited by Yubbed; 12-30-2013 at 06:42 PM.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:57 PM   #259
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Mizzou--what skill level would you say these sliders are for? It I struggle with all-pro default can I expect to struggle with these?

They will be competitive.. I destroy teams on all madden and with these I don't.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:58 PM   #260

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Finally started my CCM with my Texans. After playing two preseason games, I simulated until I got to Week 1. In the first week against the Chargers, Matt Schaub threw 6 INTs and De'Andre Hopkins, rookie WR with insane good hands, dropped 5 passes in the first half. Idk what happened. I've been loving these sliders in Play Now, but the second I plugged them into CCM, it's a whole different ball game. Thinking I was crazy, I played our Week 2 game against the Titans. Same thing happened.

Decided to quit CCM and do a Play Now against the same teams. And the sliders went back to normal... No insane weird stats like in CCM. Are you testing these sliders in CCM as well? Because I think they may vary upon the game mode you're playing.

Check your sliders from the main screen.. Does it say your on all pro or custom? Chances are u have uploaded them incorrectly..
Old 12-30-2013, 08:59 PM   #261

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
Question I've had 18 sacks in two games seems like the QB is holding the ball to long. Think there's anything I can do limit it Down a lot haha

I'm not having as much of a problem with this since I've Stopped calling so many blitzes. Some blitzes are just too over powered.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:02 PM   #262
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
This is one of the downsides of having the QB acc so low. If you raise it to the 30's or 40's it helps them get rid of the ball (don't ask me why)...but you will also raise their % Completion. It's a balancing act...depends what you want from the game really...
Old 12-30-2013, 10:06 PM   #263

Mizzou24's Arena

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
This is one of the downsides of having the QB acc so low. If you raise it to the 30's or 40's it helps them get rid of the ball (don't ask me why)...but you will also raise their % Completion. It's a balancing act...depends what you want from the game really...

I'm really not noticing this. I mean sacks get crazy some games but it's usually like 4-5 sacks at the most. It's worse when the CPU lineman suck.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:49 PM   #264
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

I control mainly LB's and Safeties and once in awhile the CB's. I would figured they would get rid of the ball since Int-grounding is at 1. Yeah I just pick a play I don't use money plays. Blown out GB 41-17 and Det 30-10. I'll post more as my season goes along.

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »