Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 38 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-02-2014, 12:50 AM   #297
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner1
Great job bro game is playing fantastic!

Good deal brother glad it's playing great for u too.
Old 01-02-2014, 10:41 AM   #298
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Alright PMO,

You were right pass coverage at 20 and 35 for reaction works great on both sides.. I am working on the CPU run game to balance it with 15 tackle.. I'm pretty close I believe I might have toned it down too much if anybody that is using the updated front page sliders could post some stats from games that would be great!
Thanks man........ I love your settings as mine are basically the exact same except the tackle slider I have set to 35, possibly changing to 30, but I have CPU run block at 60 and I know I used to have that at 20 and with tackle slider at 15 every single outside run was unstoppable. I had CJ run 22 times for 290 lol. With the tackle slider high and there RB up now that can run inside and out and I can actually stuff them on both types of runs also. Good HB's will run over 100 with an occasional 20+ run and week guys ill stuff to a nice 15 carries for 40yds type game.
Old 01-02-2014, 10:47 AM   #299
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Good deal brother glad it's playing great for u too.
Btw I play on slow thresh 0 also. Could be the differences we have but this plays so well now it's insane. I have played 3 full seasons now and this is prolly more played games for a madden game I have played in the last years combined lol.......... And so many games vary cause these sliders are so amazing along with the difference in play when ppl are hot streak or cold streak
Old 01-02-2014, 11:32 AM   #300

Mizzou24's Arena

Yeah u can definitely tell when someone has gone cold.. Dwayne bowe went on a cold streak and couldn't catch a damn thing haha. Appreciate the input but I'm still not noticing outside runs being unstoppable.. I have played Maurice jones drew shut him down to 75 yards carrying all game on over 20 carries. Played the cowboys next and I don't believe they had over 50 yards rushing.. Then shady McCoy came and tore it up. I will say u have to watch read option teams if u don't call option qb they will gain some crazy yards.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #301
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Thanks man........ I love your settings as mine are basically the exact same except the tackle slider I have set to 35, possibly changing to 30, but I have CPU run block at 60 and I know I used to have that at 20 and with tackle slider at 15 every single outside run was unstoppable. I had CJ run 22 times for 290 lol. With the tackle slider high and there RB up now that can run inside and out and I can actually stuff them on both types of runs also. Good HB's will run over 100 with an occasional 20+ run and week guys ill stuff to a nice 15 carries for 40yds type game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Btw I play on slow thresh 0 also. Could be the differences we have but this plays so well now it's insane. I have played 3 full seasons now and this is prolly more played games for a madden game I have played in the last years combined lol.......... And so many games vary cause these sliders are so amazing along with the difference in play when ppl are hot streak or cold streak
The games you have had are what I was experiencing while tweaking before settling on what I'm currently using.

I love the "variety" I was getting,not knowing if I would get torched or able to stop the run and have the QB beat me.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 01-02-2014, 11:57 AM   #302
Rookie

mundial1345's Arena

OVR: 0

Excited to try these. finally broke down and grabbed madden

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 01-02-2014, 12:11 PM   #303
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Good sliders bud. What about kicking up some of the called penalties at least to get the numbers right in franchise mode?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII
Old 01-02-2014, 12:37 PM   #304

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Good sliders bud. What about kicking up some of the called penalties at least to get the numbers right in franchise mode?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII

Honestly most of them don't work. Holding gets called and offsides and false starts that is about it.. Occasional face masks.. As for pass interference u just never see it. I have seen a few penalties for unsportsmanlike like conduct which was cool.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »