Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2014, 05:52 PM   #313
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Tried my first game with these sliders. Overall, I loved the feel of them. I was the Lions vs. the Bears offline CCM. Bears jumped out to a 14-0 lead in the first quarter behind Forte running all over the field. I was able to battle back taking a 21-14 lead at the half. Second half the Bears absolutely fell apart. I went on to score 42 unanswered points and won the game 42-14. They couldn't stop the run and Cutler fell apart. Some stats from the game below:

Passing:
Stafford: 19-27 (70%) 214yds 2TD 1INT
Cutler: 19-35 (54%) 166yds 1TD 3INT

Rushing:
Bush: 28 carries 162yds 3TD
Forte: 15 carries 125yds 1TD

Defense:
Detroit: 5 sacks
Chicago: 1 sack

Team Stats:
Total Offense: Bears: 285 Lions: 382
Rushing Yds: Bears: 150 Lions: 178
Passing Yds: Bears: 135 Lions: 204

Like I said, fun game. Looking forward to the next one!

That's awesome man stats look good too bears run defense is horrible and bush is lightning fast. Awesome stuff man! Thanks for the feedback
Old 01-03-2014, 06:12 AM   #314
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

OVR: 1

I enjoyed these sliders, however I feel that if I really put my mind to it, I could beat these a little too often.

Started a Bill's franchise and beat the Pats 21-20 in my first game. Came back from 21 - 3 down in the 3rd. That's when I decided to actually concentrate. I'm now in Week 2 and beating the Panthers 19-3 and mid way through the 4th.

Good Gameplay, but unfortunately just a little easy for me when you get used to them. I will continue to play through to Week 4 as you have to give it a chance. But the Bills should be being put to bed by the Pats and Panthers IMO, so I'm not sure if they're right for me.

Have you tried playing them on All Madden setting with the sliders how they are? Would that work do you think?
Old 01-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #315

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccerbiggie
I enjoyed these sliders, however I feel that if I really put my mind to it, I could beat these a little too often.

Started a Bill's franchise and beat the Pats 21-20 in my first game. Came back from 21 - 3 down in the 3rd. That's when I decided to actually concentrate. I'm now in Week 2 and beating the Panthers 19-3 and mid way through the 4th.

Good Gameplay, but unfortunately just a little easy for me when you get used to them. I will continue to play through to Week 4 as you have to give it a chance. But the Bills should be being put to bed by the Pats and Panthers IMO, so I'm not sure if they're right for me.

Have you tried playing them on All Madden setting with the sliders how they are? Would that work do you think?

I have tried in all madden but it just doesn't play well. the qbs play ********.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 04:53 PM   #316
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

OVR: 0

Ok so I just played my first game of the season with the St. Louis Rams against the Arizona Cardinals. Final score was 36-9, me.

Important stats:
Bradford 26-41 300 yards 0 tds 0 picks

Palmer 24-38 252 yards 0 tds 2 picks
Lindley 4-8 0 tds 1 pick

Zac Stacy 30 carries 168 yards 3 tds
Rashard Mendenhall 9 carries 36 yards 0 tds

One thing that stood out was I had 9 sacks. Now their starting center was out so that could've had a lot to do with it. My DT had 2 of those sacks so I guess that makes sense. They got me once, bc I was trying not to do anything stupid with the ball and didn't throw it away quick enough. Bradford was safe with the ball and played a little too good for Bradford. Didn't miss the open guy at all. Carson Palmer played kind of like Carson Palmer. He was getting hit all game and suffered two minor injuries. Lindley didn't throw his pick til late in the 4th so it was a desperate throw.

I think a lot of why the stats were inflated is bc the Cardinals aren't a good Madden team. Palmer isn't mobile and is an average passer. Larry Fitz had like 120 yards so he did his job, he was just the only weapon. Rashard Mendenhall is average and just couldn't get anything going. On the flip side I think the Rams are a great Madden team for 3 reasons: 1 the defense is dirty, they get pressure and have a decent secondary. 2 Zac Stacy is like a prime MoJo in the game and 3 bc their special teams are so good. It's hard to lose games when you make 58 yard field goals, have good kick returns, and pin the other team in bad field position.

All in all I thought it was a fun game to play. I like the fact that I didn't have a pick or a TD with my QB. He struggled in the red zone but Stacy had 3 short rushing TDs. I want to point out also that Arizona moved the ball decent a few times, but they just couldn't get in the end zone. I'm playing the Falcons week 2 so unfortunately I'm worried I won't get a good challenge for similar reasons. Hopefully Matt Ryan is more effectivee bc he has better threats at WR and TE. I've also had a hard time stopping Steven Jackson on the ground in past games, but we'll see how it works out with these sliders.

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:26 PM   #317
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46

Great sliders. They have made my games a lot of fun. I have both Madden 25 on Xbox 1 and PS4 and for some reason they seem to work better on the PS4 after playing 2 connected franchise games on both. I will have to see if it is just random.

Question,

"For best experience super sim CPU fg attempts.. Tackle slider at 15 makes them kick soft fgs."

Why in the world does the tackle slider affect CPU FGs. I have seem some soft FG attempts from short distances when not simulating. Any theories?
Old 01-03-2014, 10:31 PM   #318
Rookie

Gamzilla's Arena

OVR: 3

First of all, thanks for the work you put in on these sliders. A lot of things play well & smooth.

I started my CCM with my Cincinnati Bengals:

GM 1 - Chicago 31 Cincinnati 21

Weather conditions were rainy at Soldier field. I really felt like I was never in the game at all. Forte ran all over me! 32 carries for 222 yards. I was down 24 to nothing & Andy Dalton had a combined 36 yards passing going into the 4th. I got ticked and put in Josh Johnson at QB. He came out on fire! I moved the ball well and outscored the Bears 21-7 in the 4th after not moving the ball at all for 3 qtrs. Not sure if I was getting better or it was just garbage time.

GM 2 - Pittsburg 51 Cincinnati 34

This was a Home game for me. I had control of this game for 3 quarters. Things seemed to be going much better. All of a sudden, Dalton threw a pick 6. Then on the next possession, He got blind-sided, fumbled the ball and it was returned for a touchdown. The following kick return was fumbled by Adam Pac Man Jones, giving the Steelers a very short field. Suddenly, this 24-24 game was 45-24. I never got close again. Jonathan Dwyer lit me up for 30 carries & 192 yds. I did everything I knew to do - even putting 8 in the box. Holes were big enough for a Mack truck to drive thru.

After these two games, I honestly don't know what to do. I played my first couple games on All-Pro default. I won 17-0, and 17-7. (8 minute qtrs). But both games were interception fests. That's what led me to try these sliders. I like the rest of the gameplay on all-pro - but the interceptions are ridiculous. (Only threw 1 INT with these sliders). Honestly, I'm not a great Madden player. Should I stick with these or go down a level? I CAN NOT STOP THE RUN!!!!

Last edited by Gamzilla; 01-03-2014 at 10:36 PM.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:49 PM   #319

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamzilla
First of all, thanks for the work you put in on these sliders. A lot of things play well & smooth.

I started my CCM with my Cincinnati Bengals:

GM 1 - Chicago 31 Cincinnati 21

Weather conditions were rainy at Soldier field. I really felt like I was never in the game at all. Forte ran all over me! 32 carries for 222 yards. I was down 24 to nothing & Andy Dalton had a combined 36 yards passing going into the 4th. I got ticked and put in Josh Johnson at QB. He came out on fire! I moved the ball well and outscored the Bears 21-7 in the 4th after not moving the ball at all for 3 qtrs. Not sure if I was getting better or it was just garbage time.

GM 2 - Pittsburg 51 Cincinnati 34

This was a Home game for me. I had control of this game for 3 quarters. Things seemed to be going much better. All of a sudden, Dalton threw a pick 6. Then on the next possession, He got blind-sided, fumbled the ball and it was returned for a touchdown. The following kick return was fumbled by Adam Pac Man Jones, giving the Steelers a very short field. Suddenly, this 24-24 game was 45-24. I never got close again. Jonathan Dwyer lit me up for 30 carries & 192 yds. I did everything I knew to do - even putting 8 in the box. Holes were big enough for a Mack truck to drive thru.

After these two games, I honestly don't know what to do. I played my first couple games on All-Pro default. I won 17-0, and 17-7. (8 minute qtrs). But both games were interception fests. That's what led me to try these sliders. I like the rest of the gameplay on all-pro - but the interceptions are ridiculous. (Only threw 1 INT with these sliders). Honestly, I'm not a great Madden player. Should I stick with these or go down a level? I CAN NOT STOP THE RUN!!!!

Hey bud my recommendation would be to lower CPU run block to 55 and see how that works for ya..
Old 01-03-2014, 11:50 PM   #320

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUrsus
Great sliders. They have made my games a lot of fun. I have both Madden 25 on Xbox 1 and PS4 and for some reason they seem to work better on the PS4 after playing 2 connected franchise games on both. I will have to see if it is just random.

Question,

"For best experience super sim CPU fg attempts.. Tackle slider at 15 makes them kick soft fgs."

Why in the world does the tackle slider affect CPU FGs. I have seem some soft FG attempts from short distances when not simulating. Any theories?

I have no idea why the tackle slider affects CPU fgs lol but it def does it is really sad because if I raise tackle cornerbacks become Ray Lewis.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »