Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 49 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-06-2014, 04:06 PM   #385
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
I played with thT at 60 and it was awful 10 rtp in one game
Darn.....figured I had just gotten lucky.....was hopeful though....

Sent from my ADR6300 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Old 01-06-2014, 04:06 PM   #386
Rookie

Gamzilla's Arena

OVR: 3

Lowered CPU run block from 60 to 55 and it was way better.

Green Bay (CPU) 27 Bengals (Me) 20

BJGE had 101 yards on 22 carries.
Eddie Lacy had 54 Yds on 15 Carries. He did catch 4 passes for 77 yards including the game winner. A swing pass that he broke for 40+ yards.

Game is way better for me now. As I said, I'm not very good at Madden though. I quit playing it several yrs ago and am just getting back to it.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:20 PM   #387
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamzilla
Lowered CPU run block from 60 to 55 and it was way better.

Green Bay (CPU) 27 Bengals (Me) 20

BJGE had 101 yards on 22 carries.
Eddie Lacy had 54 Yds on 15 Carries. He did catch 4 passes for 77 yards including the game winner. A swing pass that he broke for 40+ yards.

Game is way better for me now. As I said, I'm not very good at Madden though. I quit playing it several yrs ago and am just getting back to it.
Awesome, I can't wait to give these a go tonight. Will get back and let you guys know how it works out for me as well as results.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:56 PM   #388
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Darn.....figured I had just gotten lucky.....was hopeful though....

Sent from my ADR6300 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Yeah very unfortunate cuz I had the same idea lol.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:29 PM   #389
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Just finished my game against Cincy...and after the debacle opening day in Pittsburgh,the Steelers went to Cincy and put a beating on the Bengals to the tune of 44-14.

I was able to get to Dalton 3 times,but it was later in the game when they were attempting their comeback. I'm also going to raise cpu qb acc to 5,and that's it,as Dalton started strong,he finished up pretty bad going 9/21 for 130 yards and 2 TD's.

In case you're wondering about the low stats for Dalton,Pittsburgh owned the T.O.P in this game 34:14 to Cincy only having the ball for 13:46.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 01-06-2014, 11:44 PM   #390
Rookie

Played a couple of games with user run block at 0 and cpu run block at 55. Definitely felt a little bit more realistic to me as far as yards per carry go. I was pleasantly surprised!

Any way to make the cpu play calling more balanced? It seems like they have been coming out passing the ball like 90% of the time. In one of my games I played against the Packers and Lacy only had 9 total carries in a back and forth game that ended 38-31.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:49 PM   #391
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1991
Played a couple of games with user run block at 0 and cpu run block at 55. Definitely felt a little bit more realistic to me as far as yards per carry go. I was pleasantly surprised!

Any way to make the cpu play calling more balanced? It seems like they have been coming out passing the ball like 90% of the time. In one of my games I played against the Packers and Lacy only had 9 total carries in a back and forth game that ended 38-31.

That I cannot help with bro.. It's however ea has those teams programmed to play.. I'm sure the packers are highly pass dominant on the game. I've yet to play against them.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:55 AM   #392
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1991

This I think varies a bit from game to game. First time I played GB I actually shut down Lacy pretty well in a 23-13 game where he had 19 carries for 54 yards, and Stark had 4 carries as well. Second time I played them they ran early, but I got a lead and they threw the ball a lot. He finished with 14 carries and Stark with 1. I do not know how many carries he had in the first half, but Lacy scored on their first two possessions, so the numbers were looking solid until I got ahead. I would have liked to see them run a bit more, but honestly it was within a realistic number for the game situations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »