Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 50 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2014, 09:00 AM   #393
Rookie
 
Gamzilla's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Well, I officially SUCK! I'm too invested in these sliders to back out now though. (Plus, I'm undefeated on All-Pro default with each team throwing a million INT's.)


I just got dominated by the Patriots - 59-17. Brady threw for over 400 yards. I moved User tackle up from 15 to 20 as it was recommended on page 1. My guys actually got ran over all game by Stevan Ridley. Was that just a fluke or is the tackle slider reversed?!?


My Bengals are 0-5 now, heading into a game at Buffalo (Also, 0-5). Somebodies 0 has got to go!


So many good things about these sliders! I'm just frustrated with how bad I am. Averaging about 4 Turnovers a game. Usually 2 Picks & 2 Fumbles. My D has 1 INT on the year. My Rush Offense is near the Bottom of the NFL.
Gamzilla is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:45 AM   #394
All Star
 
Kramer5150's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mansfield,Ohio
Posts: 5,646
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamzilla
I just got dominated by the Patriots - 59-17. Brady threw for over 400 yards. I moved User tackle up from 15 to 20 as it was recommended on page 1. My guys actually got ran over all game by Stevan Ridley. Was that just a fluke or is the tackle slider reversed?!?

So many good things about these sliders! I'm just frustrated with how bad I am. Averaging about 4 Turnovers a game. Usually 2 Picks & 2 Fumbles. My D has 1 INT on the year. My Rush Offense is near the Bottom of the NFL.
I don't believe the tackle slider is reversed at all,I am using 35 and see a nice mixture of positive runs vs stuffs in the backfield.

What I have found in regards to this slider,is the lower it is...not only will it gimp the cpu fg kicking,it also deals with pursuit angles. So look at it like this....the lower the tackle slider is,the worse your team and cpu will take angles to the running back,thus resulting in an "overpowered" cpu running game.

Also,if int's are an issue,lower Pass Coverage a bit till the desired results are achieved.
__________________
PSN-Kramerking5150

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Kramer5150 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:42 AM   #395
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
I will do some testing on how high I can raise CPU pass block without it affecting wr catch.. As for the interceptions lower ur pass coverage to 15.
mizzou...quick question....does lowering the pass coverage hurt the cpu pass coverage or does it remain the same and just effect the INTs
agidio3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:23 PM   #396
Ain't nuttin but a peanut
 
Mizzou24's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mizzou
Posts: 2,972
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by agidio3
mizzou...quick question....does lowering the pass coverage hurt the cpu pass coverage or does it remain the same and just effect the INTs

I don't think it affects it much bud.. It will effect ints tho for sure
__________________
SFDL online ps4 league commish
Mizzou24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:48 PM   #397
Ain't nuttin but a peanut
 
Mizzou24's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mizzou
Posts: 2,972
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Alright guys finally back in the pilot seat for testing

Things I'm testing

1 dpi
1 opi
30 tackle on both sides
54 pass block for CPU
__________________
SFDL online ps4 league commish
Mizzou24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:31 PM   #398
Banned
 
Emporia's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Alright guys finally back in the pilot seat for testing

Things I'm testing

1 dpi
1 opi
30 tackle on both sides
54 pass block for CPU
Honestly, I praise and appreciate the dedication and time here, but nothing for nothing, when will it end? I've read every post here and from post 1 to here, every adjustment is great, and then two seconds later, things are getting readjusted. At this rate, will it ever be right as a sim.

And I speak out of frustration because I have almost every game for the PS4 and I constantly continue to try to play this P.O.S. The sad part is you're putting more effort in that EA themselves; biggest, absolute, ridiculous, **** show..... well I'm sure the forum has plenty to fill in those blanks.

I was running AP with CPU PC at 75 and CPU INT 15, and it started alright but then the INT CRAZE kicked in again. I was just getting lucky. And also, obviously, stats are not going to be realistic, but the game itself was fun and competitive until the **** show of INTs reared its head again.

I tried the sliders 3.2 last night and stopping the run was almost impossible. Actually, just too many big runs. The rest of the game felt ok; Jets vs TB is not anything amazing but 14 mins seemed too long as the score was 60 -35 and combined the overall yards was at 1250.

I'm just frustrated I guess and was hoping these were it. I'll prolly keep checking in and trying, but for you, take a week off man!! ****, EA has been off for almost 10 years. Good luck. I'll be checking back in because I just can't help myself nor give up on this P.O.S.
Emporia is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:35 PM   #399
Rookie
 
Desalbert's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 243
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Just wanted to note I'm also testing these for potential use in an Online franchise of folks with various skills. I can't and won't enforce them not to switch players or super-sim kicks, so I'm looking to see if I can't find a slider change that allows cpu to kick with reliability without changing things.

So far, I lost 35-17 as Jacksonville to Indy in year 2 of the testing franchise, and also lost 17-9 to the Titans the next game. These are with me freely switching players. I also lost my starting qb both games and my offense realistically fizzled due to that. Cool.

However, both times their running game seemed too good (115 yards Richardson on 14 carries; 227 yards CJ 2k on 18 totes; a 69 yard run and a 30 yard run in there), so I've lowered run-block to 50 so far. I've also pushed CPU tackling up ... to 30 now I think, and have yet to see an improvement in field goal length for CPU, but have to test 30.

In short, my three targets are to be able to use these sliders with free switching (so far no problem), to use these sliders without supersim of cpu FG (still searching for a way to do that) and to find a more reasonable run game from the CPU (still looking for that).

I'll post some other thoughts if/when I find that holy grail. But so far, I THINK I'm on the right path with these.

I should note I play 8 min quarters with 25 run off.

Thanks for the continued efforts.
-Des (Commish of TBFL Madden 25, Xbox One)
__________________
Cleveland Browns
Fulham
Kansas City Royals
Houston Rockets
Buffalo Sabres
Army

Commissioner of TBFL Madden on OS http://www.operationsports.com/forums/tbfl/

TBFL Colts
Year 1: 9-7-0 (No playoffs)

Last edited by Desalbert; 01-07-2014 at 05:40 PM.
Desalbert is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:03 PM   #400
Ain't nuttin but a peanut
 
Mizzou24's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mizzou
Posts: 2,972
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emporia
Honestly, I praise and appreciate the dedication and time here, but nothing for nothing, when will it end? I've read every post here and from post 1 to here, every adjustment is great, and then two seconds later, things are getting readjusted. At this rate, will it ever be right as a sim.

And I speak out of frustration because I have almost every game for the PS4 and I constantly continue to try to play this P.O.S. The sad part is you're putting more effort in that EA themselves; biggest, absolute, ridiculous, **** show..... well I'm sure the forum has plenty to fill in those blanks.

I was running AP with CPU PC at 75 and CPU INT 15, and it started alright but then the INT CRAZE kicked in again. I was just getting lucky. And also, obviously, stats are not going to be realistic, but the game itself was fun and competitive until the **** show of INTs reared its head again.

I tried the sliders 3.2 last night and stopping the run was almost impossible. Actually, just too many big runs. The rest of the game felt ok; Jets vs TB is not anything amazing but 14 mins seemed too long as the score was 60 -35 and combined the overall yards was at 1250.

I'm just frustrated I guess and was hoping these were it. I'll prolly keep checking in and trying, but for you, take a week off man!! ****, EA has been off for almost 10 years. Good luck. I'll be checking back in because I just can't help myself nor give up on this P.O.S.

I have fixed the run game gonna update the sliders soon. And I know what u mean. I don't think they will ever be perfect but I'm getting close. Hopefully we can all enjoy a good game of football. I still gotta work on the pass blocking for CPU.
__________________
SFDL online ps4 league commish
Mizzou24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:34 AM.

Top -