Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 53 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-08-2014, 02:55 PM   #417
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

I tried these with the Panthers vs. the Seahawks and absolutely could not stop the run. And I'm not talking about 5 yard runs each play. I'm talking 10-20+ yard runs each play. The run blocking was just ridiculously strong. Anyone else run into that?
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 01-08-2014, 03:25 PM   #418
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazzen
I tried these with the Panthers vs. the Seahawks and absolutely could not stop the run. And I'm not talking about 5 yard runs each play. I'm talking 10-20+ yard runs each play. The run blocking was just ridiculously strong. Anyone else run into that?
Try 30 tackling for each side. Also, push human run block down to 0 and cpu run block to 55.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:01 PM   #419
Rookie

Only thing that is still really really frustrating me is human def interception slider.. I can't figure out what controls it.. I put pass coverage on 0 my defense still get 1-3 picks a game.. I put it at 100 my defense still gets 1-3 picks a game.. Actually seem to have better luck at 100. Both game i played there I only got 1 pick both games. I don't hear many other people complaining about this.. Not sure if it's a xbox one thing or a Detroit lions thing (only other person I seen complain about the same thing played as the lions too)
Old 01-08-2014, 08:39 PM   #420
Banned

Emporia's Arena

OVR: 1

I think I have the fix: when EA stops making football games, we'll be able to play a great football game, regardless of who the hell makes the game.

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkk...mad and ranting and giving up. Give it up guys....it's not possible. I hate to be this guy, but it's a joke. EA is a joke. If you buy this game, you know what it's gonna be. If you want something to happen, stop buying it.

I put up the stupidest set of sliders if you can even call it that and it makes the game somewhat ok to play and thats just to avoid the INT BS. Trying to hit upon a SIM experience is like asking to find the holy grail!!! But good luck....I'll still be popping in to see how it's going. Can't take away anything from all of those that are putting in the effort. EA should be paying you!!!

But my big fear ultimately is that EA has screwed it up so bad, that trying to get it right won't be possible because the way they designed / developed their sliders, there is no formula that will work because they in fact had / have no idea on what they were / are doing. (Edit: point trying to be made is that I don't think the adjustment will ever mesh together. When you have tackling affecting FG's, hellllllloooooooooo... You would think that offense sliders, defense sliders, etc would correspond with just that in itself but the fact that it is so screwed up, ughhhhhhhh...come onnnnnnnnnnn. Just frustrating.)

Keep trying though....I applaud you
Honestly, and I've ranted all over about it. It's hard to do, but just stop buying it. SOCOM was the game way back when and what happened; got to big for their heads and it went to hell. Where is that now? Oh, COD stepped in and took those reigns. How's that doing? Great!! But too bad that game is a joke too. This was the first year I finally didn't buy it. GF bought home all excited as a surprise and I burst that bubble. Took it back lol. I know it's football forum and I got off track, but if something is going to happen people have go to change things.

Defintion of insanity is doing the same thing but hoping for something different. We keep buying it, hoping for something to change, but ummmmmmm it's 25 years later!!

Ok ok I'm done. Keep working it at it guys. Happy gaming.

Last edited by Emporia; 01-08-2014 at 08:42 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 08:54 PM   #421
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Made some changes on the sliders guys.. The rest will have to wait gonna be gone four days military training I'll get back at it afterwards
Old 01-08-2014, 09:50 PM   #422
Rookie

RefMixture's Arena

I still end up getting over 6 sacks and 4+ INT's per game. CPU barely rushes 20 times per game. This game is broken just like the rest of the EA Games.

Good luck with your training and thanks for serving. I've been in the Air Force for 28 years and counting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2014, 11:32 PM   #423
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefMixture
I still end up getting over 6 sacks and 4+ INT's per game. CPU barely rushes 20 times per game. This game is broken just like the rest of the EA Games.

Good luck with your training and thanks for serving. I've been in the Air Force for 28 years and counting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm trying desperately to fix it man i really am
Old 01-09-2014, 12:06 AM   #424
Rookie

mundial1345's Arena

Used your most recent settings and had a fantastic game. I can post a box score later but here's some notes.
Pats 24 at bills (me) 13
-Brady got hot and stayed hot 29 of 39 310 yards 2 tds and 2 picks
- struggled with Manuel but picked it up towards the end 1 td 2 int
- computer ran the ball 16 total times. avg 4.7 ypc
- I struggled in the run game averaging about 3 ypc
-pats sacked me 6 times
- I sacked Brady 3 times
- comp almost hit a 50 yard field goal (forgot to SIM it)
- really had a blast with these and nothing looked to out of the ordinary to me it felt real good man.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited by mundial1345; 01-09-2014 at 12:18 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »