Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 56 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-12-2014, 06:02 PM   #441
Rookie

jdawg26's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

I just had 3 fumbles in one game...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2014, 06:18 PM   #442
Rookie

RefMixture's Arena

Just curious about what others are seeing in regards to CPU run vs. pass play selection. I have no idea if sliders have any affect on this. I personally see mostly passing plays by the CPU. The computer almost never runs more than 15 times a game vs me. If the CPU did, then this would partially solve the high interception and sack totals by human teams.

Old 01-12-2014, 07:11 PM   #443
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Varies for me. I feel like it's a accurate portrayal.

Sent from my HP 7 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 01-12-2014, 09:59 PM   #444
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Great set. But some minor things. I fumbled 7 times in a game with Jamal Charles I got 11 sacks and 5 int all in one game held raiders to only 7 rushing yards out of 16 attempts.and they drop a lot of passes. I still love how it feels
Old 01-13-2014, 12:51 PM   #445
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefMixture
Just curious about what others are seeing in regards to CPU run vs. pass play selection. I have no idea if sliders have any affect on this. I personally see mostly passing plays by the CPU. The computer almost never runs more than 15 times a game vs me. If the CPU did, then this would partially solve the high interception and sack totals by human teams.

Seeing similar issues. Thinking about setting CPU playbooks to generic playbooks to see if that makes a difference (using two controller method).

Sent from my ADR6300 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Old 01-13-2014, 01:18 PM   #446
Rookie

OVR: 2

These are some of the best sliders I have ever played with. No matter the slider set, I always blow out the AI, which gets extremely boring after awhile. With this set, I am still winning, but the CPU is actually keeping up with me. I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work and dedication.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:29 PM   #447
Rookie

RefMixture's Arena

I am starting to think the run vs pass play call balance is team based. It would be nice if the run/pass balance slider still existed, this would tone down issues like sacks and INT's. As the Bills, I finished the season as the best Run D, most sacks, most INT's and most pass yards allowed. Only NE and TB ran the ball 20 or more times against me. Your sliders are still the best I've tried.

Old 01-13-2014, 04:55 PM   #448
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefMixture
I am starting to think the run vs pass play call balance is team based. It would be nice if the run/pass balance slider still existed, this would tone down issues like sacks and INT's. As the Bills, I finished the season as the best Run D, most sacks, most INT's and most pass yards allowed. Only NE and TB ran the ball 20 or more times against me. Your sliders are still the best I've tried.

Getting back to testing today fellas. I want to keep it realistic but try to provide more of a challenge.

- smarter qb plays from CPU
- more run game from CPU
- less stalled drives from CPU
- better coverage from CPU especially at catching interceptions they just drop too many for my liking.

Anyways I'll let u guys know what I come up with.. Want to keep it sim and not verge to arcade.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »