Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 58 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-14-2014, 09:12 AM   #457
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
What I notice is if the run is working, the CPU will stick with it. But if they get shut down early on, they tend to abandon it rather quickly. Pretty accurate portrayal of an NFL gameplan if you ask me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
100% agree

Forte was 12 for 35yds against me the 1st time I played the Bears this season, 2nd time I played them he was 33 for 180 with a 70yd TD run
Old 01-14-2014, 12:41 PM   #458
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoble
I have been using 25 for user and 30 for CPU, and I see good results. Anything lower, as you said, makes it so easy to run that it destroys the game. The pursuit angles start to get so goofy, they can literally be next to you and will take an angle to tackle you 15 yards downfield.
I agree, but that is with the OP sliders for roughing the kicker and punt catch interference. Drop each by ten and I think you could drop tackling even lower without affecting the angles as badly.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Old 01-14-2014, 02:39 PM   #459
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I agree, but that is with the OP sliders for roughing the kicker and punt catch interference. Drop each by ten and I think you could drop tackling even lower without affecting the angles as badly.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
I actually have all penalties at default other than PI right now, both at 1 per your suggestions, and those tackle sliders are pretty much right on for me. I do notice more actual passes defensed with PI at 1 (at least I think I do, but the mighty placebo could be at play here). I do not see as many penalties as I did before with the front page penalty sliders, but they are not accurate anyways, so I prefer what I feel is a better game of football.

I had a game last night where I ran for 121 yards on 14 carries with Bush, then had two consecutive games where I was just flat out stuffed and had a combined 3 yard average (these games were actually against the Seahawks and 49ers so I was entirely ok with that). I finished the year with just over 1200 yards and a 4.6 yard avg. Bush actually averaged 4.5 yards in real life this year, so I feel that right now they are about perfect. I do notice that a lot of my games tend to start out with the CPU getting bigger runs early and slowing down as the game goes on, whereas it seems like my backs get stronger as the game goes, but I also give my backup about 8 carries a game, so possibly the less fatigue on my backs is the difference late.

Everyone will need to tweak sliders to fit their playstyle and what works for me may not work for you, but I really think that somewhere around that 30 for tackle slider is the magic number.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:42 PM   #460
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Okay I made some changes to the front page..

Got the beginner set and the advanced set

Both keeping a sim aspect the advanced set the CPU will be more crisp on offense and have a better run game.

Added in the penalty changes from what I thought u were saying tell me if they are incorrect

Just played with the advanced set and had a heck of a game as the bengals vs the steelers. Run game was hard to come by.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:41 PM   #461
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7

trying the new changes but would make any diffrence if i did switch players with your sliders

Last edited by thegame19991999; 01-14-2014 at 04:43 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 01-14-2014, 04:47 PM   #462
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Don't forget to edit the date!
Old 01-14-2014, 04:49 PM   #463

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
trying the new changes but would make any diffrence if i did switch players with your sliders

Yes it makes a difference because it takes away the actual skill of the players.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:49 PM   #464

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Don't forget to edit the date!

Roger that lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »