Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-09-2013, 07:37 PM   #41
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

After testing slow game speed all day and making some modifications I really feel this is where the game plays realistic and awesome.. Some of the plays that happen are just insanely cool. I wish my video uploaded was working.. Anyways gonna edit the front page sliders and I think these are gonna be close to final for me.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 12:50 AM   #42

Mizzou24's Arena

Still doing some tweaking I'm trying to find a medium.. I like a challenge however I'm trying to keep these sim sliders.. I want the qbs to play well but don't want them to throw 400 yards a game.. I think I have the run game and the CPU defense close to where I want it.. Just trying to get the CPU passing perfect which is near impossivle they either light u up or throw 50 interceptions lol.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:15 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 0

Does anyone think that Line-backers react quicker to Running plays on Fast game speed?
Old 12-10-2013, 01:20 AM   #44
On Deck

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Ya honestly they need to patch this without messing up the defense. I played again a game today and the cpu threw 6 picks and this is with the int on 0.I threw 5 2 were my fault I'm getting sick of people saying play smarter blah blah blah. The only passes I can really throw is to my rb all game which get really boring.if I attempt a deep ball it just gets picked by the corner 90 percent of the time. Me I can control to a point but cpu throwing picks left and right is just annoying. This I believe is setting the game back I'm sure they will try and fix it and make the defense swizz cheese.ok rant over.I'm gonna gI've these a go tomorrow.
Old 12-10-2013, 02:05 AM   #45

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler23
Ya honestly they need to patch this without messing up the defense. I played again a game today and the cpu threw 6 picks and this is with the int on 0.I threw 5 2 were my fault I'm getting sick of people saying play smarter blah blah blah. The only passes I can really throw is to my rb all game which get really boring.if I attempt a deep ball it just gets picked by the corner 90 percent of the time. Me I can control to a point but cpu throwing picks left and right is just annoying. This I believe is setting the game back I'm sure they will try and fix it and make the defense swizz cheese.ok rant over.I'm gonna gI've these a go tomorrow.
Yeah Man U gotta b on point at all times.. I like the sliders I have now. Updating the front page..
Sam Bradford my qb only threw 1 pick 2 touchdowns
Same with Russell Wilson. The CPU comp percentage was 68% which is much better than before they were throwing 70-80 percent.
Anyways I pulled off a close one 29-20 in my 2nd season they were rated a point better than me.. Just started off slow and almost came bak and beat me.
Old 12-10-2013, 02:06 AM   #46

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest
Does anyone think that Line-backers react quicker to Running plays on Fast game speed?
Never ran the game on fast speed. But I do think they react quicker on normal so that's prolly true.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #47
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
After testing slow game speed all day and making some modifications I really feel this is where the game plays realistic and awesome.. Some of the plays that happen are just insanely cool. I wish my video uploaded was working.. Anyways gonna edit the front page sliders and I think these are gonna be close to final for me.
So now you say switch from Normal speed to Slow speed? Thresh still stay at 42?
Old 12-10-2013, 11:56 AM   #48

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
So now you say switch from Normal speed to Slow speed? Thresh still stay at 42?
Correct I'm liking slow speed I still have work to do on these but the plays that unfold are just so much more lifelike on slow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »