Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 66 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-20-2014, 11:50 AM   #521
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Mizzou-with the improvement in pursuit angles against the run via the penalty slider adjustments, do you think it's possible to lower tackle back to 15?
did you try in see if its better
Old 01-20-2014, 12:33 PM   #522
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Haven't had the chance to try but I'm planning on it. I value Mizzous opinion so just looking for his thoughts. He may know some unintended consequences off the top of his head that may save time and hassle.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:17 PM   #523
MVP

49UNCFan's Arena

OVR: 2

Did some tweaks to these, these are the best sliders out especially with the penalty changes

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Subscribe and Follow! Thanks!
Old 01-20-2014, 05:39 PM   #524
Rookie

RefMixture's Arena

OVR: 0

Two tweaks I have made that have helped are...

CPU Pass Blocking to 88
-This has really helped with statistically accurate sack numbers. Before I was seeing 9+ sacks a game, now I see 3-4. I know this affects CPU dropped passes but I don't mind the trade off.

Human & CPU Kick-Off Power to 45
-Depending on the windage, this has really cut down on the number of touchbacks, especially by the CPU kick returner.

I've been using the penalty slider Viper posted with good results even though I see very few if any penalties called. Again, the trade-off for better game play is worth it.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:56 PM   #525
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey guys sorry I've been tanked down with the pnemonia..
The sack issue I will try raising pass block but it results in every CPU receiver turning into Calvin Johnson.

The tackle at 15 I have not yet tested with new penalty settings I will check it out but I have a feeling it will still cause pursuit angle issues.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:11 PM   #526
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
The sack issue I will try raising pass block but it results in every CPU receiver turning into Calvin Johnson.

The tackle at 15 I have not yet tested with new penalty settings I will check it out but I have a feeling it will still cause pursuit angle issues.
In regards to the sack issue....if raised that high,there will be no differences between poor o-lines and strong o-lines.

There should be a difference there,and I want to see it...I don't want every team playing the "same".

I had to actually raise my tackle slider,as running was becoming to easy for me,surprisingly though...I'm still seeing broken tackles...it's still not where I want it to be,but I'm pretty sure I know how to fix it so no biggie.

Good luck to ya Mizzou,and hope you feel better soon.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 01-20-2014, 11:34 PM   #527
Rookie

mundial1345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24

Feel better man

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2014, 02:39 AM   #528
Rookie

Hey guys Im new here and I wanted to see if Im doing something wrong. I tested these sliders out on an older ccm i had and for 2 games they worked out great. I started a new ccm as the ny jets and Ive been dominate in 6 of 7 games. Ive yet to lose one game and my closest game ended 36-26 vs the pats. My 2 most dominant games were 63-14 over the stealers and 40-7 against the pats. Ive made sure to load the sliders up and I did not change any settings in ccm. Im also using the advsnced sliders on all-pro and normal game speed. These have been the best sliders for me but something is still off. Am I doing something wrong here? Any help would be great thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »