Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 71 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-30-2014, 02:37 PM   #561
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

I'm a pretty experienced Madden player and I can not stop the CPU offense for nothing with these. In the couple games I have tried the RB's are getting 100+ yards on 4/5 carries and the QB's are completing 80/90% of their passes.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:40 PM   #562
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
The only ways that come to mind to fix this issue are as follows....
1-lower cpu blocking
2-raise hum tackling....as this will lend itself to your players taking better angles to the rb's.
Since the AI is ultra-predictable, it helps to use the run commit stuff. Although, I definitely have some of those awful run defense games too.
Old 01-31-2014, 05:07 AM   #563
Just started!

OVR: 0

Ok so for a week and about 15 games these sliders worked perfect for me. Offense was tough, defense was tough, stats were hugely realistic to the tiniest details. Life was good.
Now, for some unknown reason my games have gone from scores like 21-20 to more like 35-34 every week, my running back (demps because his speed is insane) picks up 300 yards every game, and my opponents running back does similar.
They also pass it straight to my defender on occasions and he just kinda watches it go over his head and into the receivers hands. My defenders all go the wrong way and cover none existant people, and in my last game the patriots threw 64 times and ran ONCE. ONCE!!!
I haven't altered any sliders as I know that sends it to custom so I've stayed well clear of the settings. So why the sudden change? Don't think there's been an update or anything. Could my chise be bust ?

Cheers in advance
Old 01-31-2014, 03:44 PM   #564
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

I love these sliders, but have some suggestions. I'm playing with the Jaguars and here are some key stats:

15th pass offense
5th rush offense
7th scoring
32nd overall defense
19th pass defense
32nd rush defense by nearly 500 yards
Least penalties
Most giveaways
Most takeaways (by 7)

My suggestions:
Raise player speed threshold. Fast running backs should not be significantly better than power backs. For me, Robinson has double the yards per carry of a higher rated Michael Turner. I believe this can help to lower rushing yards for both Human and CPU. CPU run blocking should be dropped from 66.

Penalties: either raise other penalties to be in line with holding or lower holding. 90-95% of the calls against both me and my opponent is holding.

Interceptions: these are way too high for both CPU and Human. I'm not sure what to adjust since interceptions are 0, but I would imagine reaction time should be dropped.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:01 PM   #565
Rookie

RefMixture's Arena

I found lowering the Offsides Penalty slider to 20 helps reduce the sack totals for the human team. Instead of seeing 84 sacks for the Bills in one season, it was reduced to 58, which is much more in line with real life.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:32 AM   #566
Banned

I am playing with:

Pass reaction - 27

interceptions - 5

Pass coverage - 16

On all-pro and only see 1-2 interceptions per game.

Is that normal ?

Just seems like a few to many dropped interceptions.

Thanks.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:07 PM   #567
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI DECAY IXI
I'm a pretty experienced Madden player and I can not stop the CPU offense for nothing with these. In the couple games I have tried the RB's are getting 100+ yards on 4/5 carries and the QB's are completing 80/90% of their passes.
Same here not with just these for me anything even default all pro and above
Old 02-05-2014, 03:20 PM   #568
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefMixture
I found lowering the Offsides Penalty slider to 20 helps reduce the sack totals for the human team. Instead of seeing 84 sacks for the Bills in one season, it was reduced to 58, which is much more in line with real life.
How many sacks though does the CPU get on you?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »