Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense - Page 72 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-07-2014, 09:20 AM   #569
Rookie

Vesylum's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

These work for coach mode, right?
Old 02-08-2014, 10:14 AM   #570
#EveryBodyIn

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23

I use these as is ( before the Jan 14 update) and love them. I have had every kind of score, blowouts, won/lost last minute, blown leads ( i use the Bears and lost to the Packers after jumping out 14 in the 1st qtr) Thanks to all who put these together.

“If I'm honest with you, you might not like me for a day or two. But if I lie to you, you're going to hate me forever.” - Joe Maddon
Old 02-08-2014, 11:00 PM   #571
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesylum
These work for coach mode, right?

Never tried them with coach mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-11-2014, 03:54 AM   #572
Rookie

AZBirds's Arena

I LOVE these sliders, I have a few problems though. The stats are unrealistic. I simmed an entire season on 10 minute quarters, here were some of the wacky things I noticed: way too many FG attempts, each kicker had at least 35 attempts with the highest being 59 attempts. Another problem was QB rushing attempts. Every QB would have about 5-6 carries a game. Why is that?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Old 02-11-2014, 09:43 AM   #573
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZBirds
I LOVE these sliders, I have a few problems though. The stats are unrealistic. I simmed an entire season on 10 minute quarters, here were some of the wacky things I noticed: way too many FG attempts, each kicker had at least 35 attempts with the highest being 59 attempts. Another problem was QB rushing attempts. Every QB would have about 5-6 carries a game. Why is that?

That's got nothing to do with sliders.. It's just maddens sim engine.. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe sacks get counted as rush attempts for qbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-11-2014, 03:18 PM   #574
Rookie

AZBirds's Arena

But I've never seen QBs get rushing attempts like this on any other sliders. Maybe INT Grounding?

Old 02-12-2014, 12:21 AM   #575
Rookie

PSimp21's Arena

Just plugged these in today, and the games were a bit better.

I had been playing on All Madden slider sets, but switched to yours on all pro. I can't decide which I like and prefer. With yours, I wasn't able to rush for 300yrds a game, every game, like on my custom all madden sliders. On the other hand, my passing game was limited to nothing deep down the field. seems PA hardly worked, and the computer came out in strictly man.

Im going to keep playing with these, and see what tweaks I need to do. Thanks for doing the work and putting these up, even if you are a Mizzou fan lol!
Old 02-13-2014, 11:24 AM   #576
Rookie

mundial1345's Arena

My observations after 9 games into the season and 3-6. First of all these play awesome, im getting good close games and most of my losses have been by about ten points at most. im wondering what I could tweak to fix a few things if you have any suggestions.
-QB completion percentage is good for me it hovers around the low sixties to as high as like 72%
- some games the cpu o lines protect the qb so well and only let up a sack or two then other games its like a revolving door. I play as the bills and through 9 games have 40 sacks.
-interceptions thrown by the cpu have been really crazy for me the computer throws no less than two a game and then on some of the worse games both brady and brees each threw six. I think through nine games ive got like 30 ints
-cpu running game wasn't to terribly hard to stop for the first few games but now im getting absolutely gashed by the cpu run game every game. The computer is averaging ten yards a carry and going for 175 + yards a game.
-my run game isn't the worst but its not the best I lost spiller in the first week of the season to a torn Achilles and Fred Jackson has been descent averaging about 75 yards a game.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »