Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2014, 03:25 PM   #585
Pro

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Mizzou24, I think you did a good job on these sliders, but I still have issues with this game. I know it will never be perfect. The cpu still throws to many interceptions. I still sack the qb to many times. Those are just a few things that plague this game. Overall it's not a bad game. It just seems to get stale real quick. Your sliders are one of the best I've used. I like what you did with subs and penalties. I just don't get excited about playing the game. I may never purchase another madden unless they vastly improve the game..Just my 2 cents.
Bulls
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2014, 08:17 AM   #586
Just started!

OVR: 0

I love these sliders. I made a few tweaks to CPU pass blocking and my pass coverage

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk
Old 03-06-2014, 03:21 PM   #587
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Is anyone else noticing O-Line guys dissappearing from CPU teams in the 4th quarter?

I was using sliders built off of Mizzous. And I have fatigue at 60.

But I keep noticing by the 4th that the CPU's backup linemen are in. Their starters are not injured so I guess theyre too tired to return?

I can set my own auto subs to stop it from happening to my O-Line, but I can't set the CPU's auto subs so I assume the CPU uses 50/50 for everything and they keep dissappearing.

What stinks is I only want a high fatigue to get CPU backup RB's in the game, but even at 60 fatigue their starting RB's still get all the carries. Like almost 30 carries sometimes, with backups usually doing just 2 or 3. It's stupid. In the sim engine RB's split carries much more realistically on CPU teams.

I'm thinking of just giving up on realistic carries and subs and just going back to 50 fatigue, maybe like 55 possibly.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:08 PM   #588
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubby blue
Mizzou24, I think you did a good job on these sliders, but I still have issues with this game. I know it will never be perfect. The cpu still throws to many interceptions. I still sack the qb to many times. Those are just a few things that plague this game. Overall it's not a bad game. It just seems to get stale real quick. Your sliders are one of the best I've used. I like what you did with subs and penalties. I just don't get excited about playing the game. I may never purchase another madden unless they vastly improve the game..Just my 2 cents.
in regards to Interceptions, i am using different slider set (the dooogs) , which derived from this one, but i think same can be applied to this set.

After i have changed PCV to 15 and Reaction time to 25-30 i am seeing CPU going for swats. I had situation against Arizona , where Peterson leaped thru the air and knocked down the ball right in front of my WR's hands and Danby who was covering my TE reached out with his left arm and choped the pass in front of him.

Very good defensive players will still intercept the ball if thrown wildly or into tight(double+) coverage, but average INT is 0-2 per game.off course there are some downfalls to this.

@kpkpkp It's a bug , lower your fatigue to 50 or less , those boys aren't coming back if you don't

Last edited by tariq071; 03-08-2014 at 12:31 AM.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:33 PM   #589
Rookie

AZBirds's Arena

Hey man, loving this set, but I was wondering if there's a way I can stop other teams player getting an average of 3 sacks a game. It's not like that against me but cpu team get mad sacks.
Old 04-13-2014, 08:41 PM   #590
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Like the sliders!! Just did some tweaking to make it bit better. Won 26-18 I am Giants played the Eagles... or the rams. They changed. Was fun, just I passed way to easily...
Old 11-03-2014, 07:13 PM   #591
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
JETS 30 TITANS 24 OT GAME JETS Geno 26-38-253-3INT 68% Sanchez 1-1-16, Rushing Ivory 22-142-2TD, Goodson 12-98-2TD Powell 2-14, Receiving Winslow 8-55, Kerley 4-51, Hill 3-39, Holmes 3-34, Ivory 3-21, Cribbs 3-31, JETS D 6 SACKS 1 INT. TITANS Locker 22-31-208-1TD 70% Fitzpatrick 10-13-105-1TD 76% Rushing Washington 15-42, Locker 2-17 Johnson was injured and Grene was listed as the 3rd back on the depth chart Good Old Madden lol Receiving Hunter 11-80, Wright 6-73, Washington 6-70, Walker 4-44-1TD Mariani 1-26 Titans D 1 Sack 3INT. Total Plays 143 Game was in OT COACH MODE
I don't like the comp % and the passing distribution. Also for both games, running seems too strong. Also tackle, sacks and INTs by correct positions is important, not sure how that looked.

I did like how many times the CPU passed the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 12:06 AM   #592
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
I don't like the comp % and the passing distribution. Also for both games, running seems too strong. Also tackle, sacks and INTs by correct positions is important, not sure how that looked.

I did like how many times the CPU passed the ball.

These are for last years version just makin sure u know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »