Slow or Normal? - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Slow or Normal?

This is a discussion on Slow or Normal? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-03-2013, 09:45 PM   #9
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Slow or Normal?

As josh stated game plays a lot better on normal
Old 12-03-2013, 10:56 PM   #10
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
CPU plays better at Normal speed with 50 threshold as their decision-making is much quicker (especially for QBs)
This is what I believe is happening also. I keep bouncing back and forth between slow and normal. I like the animations on slow but I keep going back to normal because the QB play drops noticeably on slow v normal.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:21 PM   #11
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

here is my question for the slow or very slow speed guys. I have noticed that some years normal is the same as slow in other years but, guys still always want to use slow. Is some of it just to make a change? This years normal is slower than normal in previous years. It's pretty much Madden 13's slow. If that's the case then what's wrong with normal? Do any of you guys notice what I'm talking about?

I think the game plays best on normal and 50 threshold.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2013, 12:56 PM   #12
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Some people seem to think that the animations are smoother on slow. I personally don't see it and prefer normal as higher speeds seem to also speed up the AIs thinking.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Old 12-04-2013, 05:39 PM   #13
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

My only issue with default is that I quite often get caught from behind by DL and LBs using LeSean McCoy. DeSean Jackson also gets caught from behind quite often and that just isn't realistic.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #14
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
My only issue with default is that I quite often get caught from behind by DL and LBs using LeSean McCoy. DeSean Jackson also gets caught from behind quite often and that just isn't realistic.
Sadly enough I was getting caught by slower guys with Reggie Bush and had thresh set at 0
Old 12-04-2013, 10:14 PM   #15
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Sadly enough I was getting caught by slower guys with Reggie Bush and had thresh set at 0
That's terrible. Were you getting caught from behind or on angles trying to run outside?

I can understand when I get caught trying to get to the outside as a slower defender can take a proper angle. However, when McCoy catches a screen and takes and he has turned completely down field and taken off sprinting and gets caught by a LB or DL, it's annoying.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:30 AM   #16
Pro

This game is ment to be played on normal. Have been playing on slow. But the cpu just holds the ball whil recievers are wide open resulting in a sack. Takes the challenge out of the game. Normal just makes the cpu play so much better.
And like charter says normal is slower than last gen normal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »