Default All-Madden - Page 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default All-Madden

This is a discussion on Default All-Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #89
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Default All-Madden

Playing as the Panthers I found it way too easy to run the ball and way too difficult to stop the run using default all madden, normal speed, 50 threshold.

I almost think I should take the 25 points from user run blocking down to 0 and put them into user tackle (from 25 to 50) and that might help things.
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 12-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 0

Im playing CPU -50 and HUM-25 with catching at 50
i have threshold at 0
ballhawk and heat seeker on
and

im using 46 DEFENSE it helps alot with run defense!
lynch only had 66 yd in 10 carries (i play with jags)
usually the have 150 yd by then
Old 12-18-2013, 11:31 AM   #91
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

My 50/50 except 20 for INT is going well so far in my Falcons CM. Charter's Penalties. I am 2-3 so far. Wins against Saints and Jets. Losses against Rams, Dolphins, Patriots. All close losses. Just like real Falcons, haha. I had the Patriots most of game till 4th qrt. Was causing havoc with different defensive schemes. I knocked Brady out of game in 3rd quarter, was winning 22-10. Missed 2 point conversion by me cost me later, was trying to get my score to 24 after having a TD and 3 FG's and a score of 16. Scored with Tony G to get 22, and thought, man i need that 24, just missed converting on underneath route. Then Mallet came in and I thought I actually got them!! Nope. After I threw a pick and gave them great field position, Mallet and Gronk hooked up for a score, 22-17, oh oh..... could feel momentum change. Patriots defense kept causing 3 and outs, so kept giving Mallet/Gronk chances, and tey finally converted for a drive and scored with less than a minute remaining, 22-24. Ouch, I tried White and Jones to get within FG range, and Jones actually caught a beautiful ball at Patriots 30 to give me a chance, but a Holding Call brought it back, ending my chances. ugggh. Definitely looking to upgrade offensive line during off season either through FA or draft. Hope Real Falcons do the Same.

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 12-19-2013, 11:02 AM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 2

I love the sliders though had my first game yesterday:

I was playing with the Packers vs Bears and I could not stop Forte... By the end of the first half he had 200 yards and 4 TD.... Got CPU run blocking down to 25 and user tackle up slightly and 2nd half was much better!

Does anyone have any recommendation to counter the CPU run? Or a sweets spot firths sliders?
Old 12-19-2013, 12:23 PM   #93
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic2904
I love the sliders though had my first game yesterday:

I was playing with the Packers vs Bears and I could not stop Forte... By the end of the first half he had 200 yards and 4 TD.... Got CPU run blocking down to 25 and user tackle up slightly and 2nd half was much better!

Does anyone have any recommendation to counter the CPU run? Or a sweets spot firths sliders?
With my 50/50 settings I am not seeing any crazy cpu rushing, good ypc and totals.

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 12-20-2013, 03:33 AM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
With my 50/50 settings I am not seeing any crazy cpu rushing, good ypc and totals.
Great! Tried your 50/50 sliders and started a Franchise. I am aware that pre-season is not the best way to meassure sliders, but it ended 13-6 for the Jax that i picked had a fun game apart from the penalties. I had 6(!!!) first downs taken away... Int needs slightly lowered i think, but overall i liked them!

Is there any other adjustments i should consider?
Old 12-21-2013, 08:39 AM   #95
Pro

jacory12's Arena

OVR: 12

I haven't played a game where I didn't lose by at least 20 and I'm having so much fun doing so. It's so much easier to enjoy the game when you aren't worrying about tinkering with the slider sets -- it's all about making sure you're calling the right plays at the right time.
Old 12-21-2013, 12:31 PM   #96
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

does lowering the cpu int slider really help? i'm considering only lowering this slider as i've thrown 24 int's through 6 games. linebackers apparently have the hands of jerry rice.

Golden Domers: A Fighting Irish Dynasty

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »