Default All-Madden - Page 13 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default All-Madden

This is a discussion on Default All-Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-22-2013, 09:02 PM   #97
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Default All-Madden

Thought these were great. I had a good game I lost 44-27 against the Giants. 2 of my picks came late trying to force throws, I used the Cowboys. My first pick out of 4 happened bc I tapped Y instead of pressing it down. Probably would've been a complete pass to Dez Bryant. I was a little frustrated by that, because I felt like I pressed the button. The second pick was a little questionable, the last two I understand bc I wasn't worried about being safe with the ball as much as I was just trying to come back in the game.
Old 12-23-2013, 01:28 AM   #98
Rookie

I've got ALL MADDEN 50/50 for most except:
35 HUM QB ACC
30 INT for HUM/CPU
45 Tackle for HUM
55 tackle for CPU

-I was seeing too many picks( next gen A.I read's plays well,break off routes, etc..) this kind of balances it out,rarely does anyone drop open picks but occasionally you'll see some drops
-Turned the tackle down slightly for HUM and raised CPU, not that CPU needed a boost but now the emphasis is on tackling angles and playing smart D

Having great games and loving next gen madden!
Old 12-24-2013, 04:17 AM   #99
Rookie

jdawg26's Arena

Charter, what speed threshold are you using?
Old 12-24-2013, 10:49 AM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg82
I've got ALL MADDEN 50/50 for most except:
35 HUM QB ACC
30 INT for HUM/CPU
45 Tackle for HUM
55 tackle for CPU

-I was seeing too many picks( next gen A.I read's plays well,break off routes, etc..) this kind of balances it out,rarely does anyone drop open picks but occasionally you'll see some drops
-Turned the tackle down slightly for HUM and raised CPU, not that CPU needed a boost but now the emphasis is on tackling angles and playing smart D

Having great games and loving next gen madden!
This right here plus charters penalty sliders & 25 threshold! Great Great gameplay!! If you happen to make anymore adjustments please post
Old 12-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #101
Pro

jacory12's Arena

OVR: 12

Doesn't putting the sliders at 50/50 make the difficulty all-pro?
Old 12-24-2013, 01:25 PM   #102
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacory12
Doesn't putting the sliders at 50/50 make the difficulty all-pro?

No. If u are still on all madden it's going to have the all madden feel. Which this year in my honest opinion all madden is totally weak compared to all pro. It plays way sketchy CPUs make horrible decisions.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:36 PM   #103
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
No. If u are still on all madden it's going to have the all madden feel. Which this year in my honest opinion all madden is totally weak compared to all pro. It plays way sketchy CPUs make horrible decisions.
All the All-Madden sliders I seen set up around here had way too many points in certain areas which was causing the CPU to play like crap IMO. There's too many points on default All-Madden. USER catching is too high at 50 which should be at 25 so it can only be 75 point's. On Madden 13 EA dropped a patch and changed the USER catching and breaktackles to 50 which took the USER points way over default All-Madden and caused the CPU to play like crap. Even though they took breaktackles off of the sliders I setup up my sliders like it's still there. That's why I have my USER runblocking at 0. I'm not saying I'm 100 percent right with my theory but me and everyone else using my sliders aren't having any issue's with the CPU being competitive on All-Madden.
Old 12-25-2013, 02:09 AM   #104
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
All the All-Madden sliders I seen set up around here had way too many points in certain areas which was causing the CPU to play like crap IMO. There's too many points on default All-Madden. USER catching is too high at 50 which should be at 25 so it can only be 75 point's. On Madden 13 EA dropped a patch and changed the USER catching and breaktackles to 50 which took the USER points way over default All-Madden and caused the CPU to play like crap. Even though they took breaktackles off of the sliders I setup up my sliders like it's still there. That's why I have my USER runblocking at 0. I'm not saying I'm 100 percent right with my theory but me and everyone else using my sliders aren't having any issue's with the CPU being competitive on All-Madden.

I'm good. I enjoy being able to play a game and not have the computer make stupid plays to be competitive. There's two types of sliders, sliders that result in more wins and sliders that result in more losses. Default is the only way to balance those two together. I don't want a superhuman computer and that's what your theory creates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »