Default All-Madden - Page 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default All-Madden

This is a discussion on Default All-Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-25-2013, 03:08 AM   #105
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Default All-Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I'm good. I enjoy being able to play a game and not have the computer make stupid plays to be competitive. There's two types of sliders, sliders that result in more wins and sliders that result in more losses. Default is the only way to balance those two together. I don't want a superhuman computer and that's what your theory creates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good for you. Default All-Madden doesn't work for everyone. It results into me and a lot of guys going 16-0 and winning the Superbowl every year which isn't fun. I stop playing Madden 13, and Madden 25 on PS3 because I didn't like how easy thing's had gotten. I been saying it for years now, everyone skill level isn't the same. I create my sliders to match my personal skill level which results into BALANCED games for me. I'm not a newbie or an average player. I need to sliders to be like that for the CPU to compete. That's good that default is working out for you. Just don't come on here thinking that's the exact setting everyone else should be playing on just because it's working for you because there are a lot of guys who are better then you who play the game the right way.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 12-25-2013 at 03:11 AM.
Old 12-25-2013, 04:56 AM   #106
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Good for you. Default All-Madden doesn't work for everyone. It results into me and a lot of guys going 16-0 and winning the Superbowl every year which isn't fun. I stop playing Madden 13, and Madden 25 on PS3 because I didn't like how easy thing's had gotten. I been saying it for years now, everyone skill level isn't the same. I create my sliders to match my personal skill level which results into BALANCED games for me. I'm not a newbie or an average player. I need to sliders to be like that for the CPU to compete. That's good that default is working out for you. Just don't come on here thinking that's the exact setting everyone else should be playing on just because it's working for you because there are a lot of guys who are better then you who play the game the right way.

Agreed..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-25-2013, 12:41 PM   #107
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
All the All-Madden sliders I seen set up around here had way too many points in certain areas which was causing the CPU to play like crap IMO. There's too many points on default All-Madden. USER catching is too high at 50 which should be at 25 so it can only be 75 point's. On Madden 13 EA dropped a patch and changed the USER catching and breaktackles to 50 which took the USER points way over default All-Madden and caused the CPU to play like crap. Even though they took breaktackles off of the sliders I setup up my sliders like it's still there. That's why I have my USER runblocking at 0. I'm not saying I'm 100 percent right with my theory but me and everyone else using my sliders aren't having any issue's with the CPU being competitive on All-Madden.

I respect your opinion but, I don't think the numbers have to be 25 or under to be all-Madden anymore. If you chose AM in play now or CFM as the difficulty it's for sure harder than picking AP. Of coarse if you lower everything to 25 (catching) for the users it's harder. The fastest kicking meter is the give away. Default is probably just the easiest version of AM. That's still going to be too easy for some.
Old 12-25-2013, 12:55 PM   #108
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I respect your opinion but, I don't think the numbers have to be 25 or under to be all-Madden anymore. If you chose AM in play now or CFM as the difficulty it's for sure harder than picking AP. Of coarse if you lower everything to 25 (catching) for the users it's harder. The fastest kicking meter is the give away. Default is probably just the easiest version of AM. That's still going to be too easy for some.

See the thing is tho that all pro actually plays more realistic and with sliders is harder than any all madden set I've used.. I can actually lose games while not being unrealistic. I seriously think all madden is messed up.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #109
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
See the thing is tho that all pro actually plays more realistic and with sliders is harder than any all madden set I've used.. I can actually lose games while not being unrealistic. I seriously think all madden is messed up.

I've enjoyed default AP also. That's what I'm currently using
Old 12-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #110
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Default All-Madden

Quote:
I've enjoyed default AP also. That's what I'm currently using

Yeah I know u are was more so talking to jrod I've used his sliders in the past when maddens were too easy on all madden.. I've played in online leagues hell I made the Super Bowl with a Blaine gabbert first year jaguar team lol. But all pro is actually more challenging than all madden this year.

I also don't agree with the under 25 rule thing that's been what 3 or 4 maddens ago now.

Last edited by Mizzou24; 12-25-2013 at 01:27 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 02:21 PM   #111
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
I think it still has some kind of affect. I just here too many people complaining about how default All-Madden is weak along with there all-madden slider sets. Then I check out there slider set and I see way too many points in certain areas in which I believe causes the poor AI play. I haven't had one complaint about my sliders with the same formula I been using for years. The catching at 25 actually isn't bad. I have it at 20 but I'm thinking about going back 25. You could be right but I'm going to stick with the same formula that has been consistently working for me and everyone else.
Old 12-29-2013, 01:58 PM   #112
Banned

Buford T Justice's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm starting to get a little lost.. Please explain this to me..

Are going on the main home screen and changing setting the game to all madden and then adjusting to 50/50 all pro default.. You did say you're now playing AP??

And when you were playing default all madden, do you set the game at all proo then adjust to 25/50?? Or just start at default 25/50 at the start.? Are you still using default all pro?

Do you think that starting with all madden messes up the gameplay and stats compared to starting with all pro? Is this where you're leaning?

Last edited by Buford T Justice; 12-29-2013 at 02:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »