Home

Default All-Madden

This is a discussion on Default All-Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2013, 09:44 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Default All-Madden

I do agree the Next Gen Madden sliders are way off! I'm still not set with next gen madden and the sliders on default or tweaking them. But all I know I spent countless hours with Madden 12,13 & 25 setting sliders, and Know one thing it your patient and set the sliders & penalties correctly you can reach unbelievable playing capability with the game. IMP I think the next Madden that comes out on next gen madden will be much better with sliders, first year games for new console never are very good anyway IMP.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:40 PM   #114
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
...all pro is actually more challenging than all madden this year.

Is this for real? I have been playing on default all-pro and having horrible issues. I am the Cardinals and I am 3-3 playing game 7 against the Seahawks. I can NOT avoid throwing a pick to Sherman EVERY FREAKING TIME he's around the ball. I have quit the game 3 times now because I throw 4 picks in the first quarter. To-date I have 16 picks from Palmer and 6 from Lindley. That's 22 picks over 6 games. How do I reduce my interceptions? I have the interceptions slider for CPU lowered to 12 even.

Other than interceptions, other stats seem in line. Between my 2 QBs (benched Palmer once I saw Lindley progressing faster) I have about 2,000 passing yards. Brees is the league leader at this point with 1,997. Mendenhall is only like 10th in the league with around 500 rushing yards. My offense is 2nd overall. My defense is 5th. I'm not having TOO much difficulty with stopping the run in most games but Lynch is definitely giving me a hard time. I just hate throwing so many interceptions.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:33 PM   #115
Banned

Buford T Justice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkarnit
Is this for real? I have been playing on default all-pro and having horrible issues. I am the Cardinals and I am 3-3 playing game 7 against the Seahawks. I can NOT avoid throwing a pick to Sherman EVERY FREAKING TIME he's around the ball. I have quit the game 3 times now because I throw 4 picks in the first quarter. To-date I have 16 picks from Palmer and 6 from Lindley. That's 22 picks over 6 games. How do I reduce my interceptions? I have the interceptions slider for CPU lowered to 12 even.

Other than interceptions, other stats seem in line. Between my 2 QBs (benched Palmer once I saw Lindley progressing faster) I have about 2,000 passing yards. Brees is the league leader at this point with 1,997. Mendenhall is only like 10th in the league with around 500 rushing yards. My offense is 2nd overall. My defense is 5th. I'm not having TOO much difficulty with stopping the run in most games but Lynch is definitely giving me a hard time. I just hate throwing so many interceptions.
Same thing with me.. Adjust only the int sliders on hum/CPU to 2/1. Much better results.. No apparent effect other than the passes now just bounce off the hands.. No more crazy ints from linebackers all over the place...lol
I was also having issues with having too many sacks also.. I adjusted the CPU pass blocking to 83 and now I struggle to get 2 sacks a game..sometimes none. Very happy now..

So I'm default all pro now.. With the exception of CPU pass blocking to 83 and ints to 2/1. Penalty a are set to charters.. Fast speed

Last edited by Buford T Justice; 12-30-2013 at 06:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2013, 07:00 PM   #116
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buford T Justice
Same thing with me.. Adjust only the int sliders on hum/CPU to 2/1. Much better results.. No apparent effect other than the passes now just bounce off the hands.. No more crazy ints from linebackers all over the place...lol
I was also having issues with having too many sacks also.. I adjusted the CPU pass blocking to 83 and now I struggle to get 2 sacks a game..sometimes none. Very happy now..

So I'm default all pro now.. With the exception of CPU pass blocking to 83 and ints to 2/1. Penalty a are set to charters.. Fast speed
Perfect! I'll bump the CPU INT down to 1 then. I think I will leave User INT where it is already though. I don't have an exorbitant number of INTs right now. If that changes as I get better and get a feel for the ball hawk function, maybe I will have to lower it. For now, it's good. Sacks are also okay with me. I get a few per game, but I am playing as the Cardinals and feel like I should be. Calais Campbell just finished the season as a DT with 9.5 sacks in real life and through 6 games with me has 4 so... spot on to me!
Old 12-30-2013, 07:26 PM   #117
Rookie

What are you guys using for auto sub settings?
Old 12-30-2013, 09:55 PM   #118
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Int slider is broken imo, but what I noticed the pass reaction slider is tied to the ints which actually makes sense. So I found the lower the better on the pass reaction slider and trying to find the happy medium is the problem. I like that the defense is aggressive but I cant stand how the WRs are totally the opposite and just stand there like statues. No fight for the ball and its way to easy for the CB to jump sky high and pick it off every time. This is holding the game back and I might be trading it in already. I have a problem with cpu making brain dead passes for easy pick 6s. I've tried every slider on here and my own and still have those same annoying picks. Its stops me from taking shots down field knowing that 93% of the time is gonna result in a pick and so I cheese it and dump it off to my back 15 times a game.

Playing:
Old 12-31-2013, 11:20 AM   #119
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler23
Int slider is broken imo, but what I noticed the pass reaction slider is tied to the ints which actually makes sense. So I found the lower the better on the pass reaction slider and trying to find the happy medium is the problem. I like that the defense is aggressive but I cant stand how the WRs are totally the opposite and just stand there like statues. No fight for the ball and its way to easy for the CB to jump sky high and pick it off every time. This is holding the game back and I might be trading it in already. I have a problem with cpu making brain dead passes for easy pick 6s. I've tried every slider on here and my own and still have those same annoying picks. Its stops me from taking shots down field knowing that 93% of the time is gonna result in a pick and so I cheese it and dump it off to my back 15 times a game.
Yeah, I tried playing last night with CPU INT at 1 as Cardinals against Falcons. I threw 5 interceptions before quitting. Then I tried bringing it down to 0. Still threw 4 interceptions and lost the game. I don't mind losing a game, but I want to lose the right way. Throwing 4 interceptions is a bad, bad day. It's not an average day. I am really frustrated. This is on All-Pro and I really do not want to lower the difficulty further but I can't handle the interceptions.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:57 PM   #120
Banned

Buford T Justice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkarnit
Yeah, I tried playing last night with CPU INT at 1 as Cardinals against Falcons. I threw 5 interceptions before quitting. Then I tried bringing it down to 0. Still threw 4 interceptions and lost the game. I don't mind losing a game, but I want to lose the right way. Throwing 4 interceptions is a bad, bad day. It's not an average day. I am really frustrated. This is on All-Pro and I really do not want to lower the difficulty further but I can't handle the interceptions.
Did you change the user int slider?? I told you go 2/1.. Maybe the slider doesn't mean the ints you'll make but the ints you'll throw?? I mean, who really know what the heck these sliders mean?? I'm not sure myself..lol
All I know is I'm not throwing a ton of ints anymore.. Game is playing wonderful for me.. Sorry for your issues but I would suggest that you follow my advice to the letter.. Of course you can't be making terrible decisions either.. Wise up a little bit, crank down the int sliders and give it a whirl..

Also the fact that I was having like 8 or 9 sacks a game and you (and others) weren't leads me to wonder if it needs to be on the same console.. I'm xbone.. Are you on the ps4? Does that matter??

Last edited by Buford T Justice; 12-31-2013 at 06:52 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »