Home

Default All-Madden

This is a discussion on Default All-Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2014, 09:22 AM   #121
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Default All-Madden

Charter...

I saw you mentioning 'Slideritis'. I was just messing about with the rosters earlier and noticed that a very large proportion of players have 1 star in consistency. Even a lot of the top players in the league like JJ Watt, Richard Sherman, AJ Green etc....

Do you think this could contribute to the 'Slideritis'? If they consistency attribute actually works, it could mean a very regular and large swing in player ratings. Making for very different results, thus making slider gurus believe they need to edit their work??

Just a thought....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 02:12 PM   #122
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

This is interesting. I noticed when I was toying with the rosters that ratings were really bad and traits were blown. (Ray rice...really EA) I am gonna go in and revamp the rosters to be more true. EA is really looking to be like the dallas cowboys man...owner sucks and so does the staff. You got some good guys working on this game but the leaders and owner is so terrible that they kill the ideas and additions that would make this game great for crap like MUT additions. There is more depth in MUT than ccm which is terrible to me
Old 01-03-2014, 03:55 PM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buford T Justice
Did you change the user int slider?? I told you go 2/1.. Maybe the slider doesn't mean the ints you'll make but the ints you'll throw?? I mean, who really know what the heck these sliders mean?? I'm not sure myself..lol
All I know is I'm not throwing a ton of ints anymore.. Game is playing wonderful for me.. Sorry for your issues but I would suggest that you follow my advice to the letter.. Of course you can't be making terrible decisions either.. Wise up a little bit, crank down the int sliders and give it a whirl..

Also the fact that I was having like 8 or 9 sacks a game and you (and others) weren't leads me to wonder if it needs to be on the same console.. I'm xbone.. Are you on the ps4? Does that matter??
Yeah, I'm on the XBox One also. I tried doing as you say and it really didn't help. Maybe I'm just a bad passer. As for the sacks, it could be related to what player you control on defense. I usually control the DT but I don't really try too much to get to the QB and end up getting 2-4 sacks a game. Considering my Cardinals ended the year with 47 sacks in real life, an average of 3 per game, I think I'm right on there.

That all being said, I switched to using Mizzou24's sliders and am getting MUCH more realistic stats all around. The downside is that I am getting less interceptions as well, but I was getting too many before anyway. The run game is also more difficult. I plan on tweaking that a little but it is way easier to handle than 4-5 interceptions a game.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:31 PM   #124
Banned

Buford T Justice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkarnit
Yeah, I'm on the XBox One also. I tried doing as you say and it really didn't help. Maybe I'm just a bad passer. As for the sacks, it could be related to what player you control on defense. I usually control the DT but I don't really try too much to get to the QB and end up getting 2-4 sacks a game. Considering my Cardinals ended the year with 47 sacks in real life, an average of 3 per game, I think I'm right on there.

That all being said, I switched to using Mizzou24's sliders and am getting MUCH more realistic stats all around. The downside is that I am getting less interceptions as well, but I was getting too many before anyway. The run game is also more difficult. I plan on tweaking that a little but it is way easier to handle than 4-5 interceptions a game.
Are you using his sliders exactly? I'm starting to think I'm having the exact issues you are.. I thought I fixed the sack issue by cranking up the CPU pass blk to like 83 but someone said that means the CPU will never drop a pass..
Just wondering what you're using now and how happy you are with them..
Old 01-07-2014, 05:51 AM   #125
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoop xyience
This right here plus charters penalty sliders & 25 threshold! Great Great gameplay!! If you happen to make anymore adjustments please post
I'm still rolling with these.......I dont really have the time always to post stats but always a thrilling game with good reactive defensive play and the occasional drive I cant stop. most games in my DOLPHINS ccm I'd say have been decided by 3 or fewer points,sometimes not, especially with high skilled players like Brady,Manning,etc..can still tear me up.
I won't always audible/ hot read but it is situational(I find with this slider set/AM on next-gen I cant really cheese the A.I, I take advantage if I can sometimes w/ a hurry-up offense but they compensate well and make me pay for mistakes) and I will call plays in crunch times sometimes but usually use gameflow
I DO switch sometimes but not always,( it's easy to get burned), I'm careful w/ tackling to prevent a big play if i do
I am intermediate/pretty good player and these work well for me,
good luck everybody
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2014, 05:54 AM   #126
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg82
I've got ALL MADDEN 50/50 for most except:
35 HUM QB ACC
30 INT for HUM/CPU
45 Tackle for HUM
55 tackle for CPU

-I was seeing too many picks( next gen A.I read's plays well,break off routes, etc..) this kind of balances it out,rarely does anyone drop open picks but occasionally you'll see some drops
-Turned the tackle down slightly for HUM and raised CPU, not that CPU needed a boost but now the emphasis is on tackling angles and playing smart D

Having great games and loving next gen madden!
My bad, heres the first post.....
Old 01-09-2014, 08:29 AM   #127
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkarnit
Yeah, I tried playing last night with CPU INT at 1 as Cardinals against Falcons. I threw 5 interceptions before quitting. Then I tried bringing it down to 0. Still threw 4 interceptions and lost the game. I don't mind losing a game, but I want to lose the right way. Throwing 4 interceptions is a bad, bad day. It's not an average day. I am really frustrated. This is on All-Pro and I really do not want to lower the difficulty further but I can't handle the interceptions.

CPU pass coverage 62 or lower and CPU int 46 or lower alleviate INTs. The pass cov tends to affect their spacing and they tend to be in the right spot all the time at default which is 75. While int tends to control the ability to intercept (seeing the ball, turning head to see ball, stepping up and catching, not dropping open INTs, etc), IMO. U MUST drop pass cov, not just int or pass Rx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2014, 12:24 PM   #128
Rookie

AlexTabs's Arena

If you want a true realistic experience, you have to start to lower the speed threshold, or you will see black hole against speedster receiver or back..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »