Default All-Madden - Page 17 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default All-Madden

This is a discussion on Default All-Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-10-2014, 02:50 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Default All-Madden

Do you guys think All pro does indeed play the best?
Old 01-10-2014, 05:19 PM   #130
Rookie

jdawg26's Arena

OVR: 0

Yeah it's miles better than All-Madden. To much **** happens on All-Madden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2014, 06:40 PM   #131
Rookie

jdawg26's Arena

For you guys playing on default, are you playing with 50 threshold as well? And normal speed?

Old 01-11-2014, 06:51 PM   #132
All Star

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg26
For you guys playing on default, are you playing with 50 threshold as well? And normal speed?

I'm playing on normal/50.

I'm back on All-Pro. Everything - animations, game speed and the kicking meter - feels sped up to me on All-Madden. It feels more natural on All-Pro. And strangely, in my limited experience, the computer seems to play a bit smarter on All-Pro.
Old 01-15-2014, 08:39 AM   #133
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Had an epic win in my Chargers dynasty against the Texans 41-38. I was using Gameflow in the first half which put me in a big hole. Came out the 2nd half and used Ask Madden which at least gave me options. Scored 25 4th qtr points because they went super conservative on offense and I had a scoop 6 to go along with some good offensive play. Went to OT and I kicked a FG with 11 sec left. Crazy. Still throwing way to many INT's. I had 5. The DB's just don't drop any mistakes.

Played the Raiders and lost 24-17. Another 5 INT's be me lol. But the game again played great.

Everything default/50/normal speed.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 01-16-2014, 08:27 PM   #134
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Had an epic win in my Chargers dynasty against the Texans 41-38. I was using Gameflow in the first half which put me in a big hole. Came out the 2nd half and used Ask Madden which at least gave me options. Scored 25 4th qtr points because they went super conservative on offense and I had a scoop 6 to go along with some good offensive play. Went to OT and I kicked a FG with 11 sec left. Crazy. Still throwing way to many INT's. I had 5. The DB's just don't drop any mistakes.

Played the Raiders and lost 24-17. Another 5 INT's be me lol. But the game again played great.

Everything default/50/normal speed.
Everybody keeps talking about int's. I have only thrown maybe 2 in the last 5 games with kapernick..... So int are not a factor for me you have to read the defense especially the strong safety!!
Old 01-16-2014, 11:01 PM   #135
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
Everybody keeps talking about int's. I have only thrown maybe 2 in the last 5 games with kapernick..... So int are not a factor for me you have to read the defense especially the strong safety!!
You are right. You must read the D. Non of the Ints are cheap. Just when I make a bad read its a pick. Not complaining. Just saying.

"Sent from my fingers to your face via tapatalk and so short hand typing will be acceptable."

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 01-17-2014, 09:29 PM   #136
Banned

i do complain to a point on the int.. They never drop them dont matter how hard of a catch it is for them.. i know i shouldnt of threw the ball but they catch everything.. even if they are garbage players and the wr does not defend the ball in the air..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »