Default All-Madden - Page 19 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default All-Madden

This is a discussion on Default All-Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-08-2014, 11:12 PM   #145
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Default All-Madden

I had fun. It was a blowout 3-30 I dominated the Falcons and I was the Giants. It started off competitive till Matt Ryan forced passes. He focused again but my defense stepped up and shut down the running game. Eli Manning had 296 passing yards and 2 TD's. Rushing I balanced it out Between Adentor (Rookie) And Brown. 10 carriers each. I going to try 50/50
Old 04-09-2014, 08:12 PM   #146
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

I stopped the run easily. Held them In check, 50 yards on 15 carries
Old 05-29-2014, 08:33 PM   #147
Rookie

jdawg26's Arena

Anyone still play on default all-madden? Sliders have been driving me crazy. Thinking about trying default all-madden on fast setting with 0 threshold. Has anyone tried this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2014, 05:01 PM   #148
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
As some if you know I do sliders on this site. I have a love/hate relationship with sliders. Lol. I like the challenge of making a game better. I also hate getting slideritis and testing sliders more than playing the game. I'm tired of it. I almost didn't even post a set for Madden next gen for this reason. There is always something that needs tweaking.

That being said I'm not in this to be noticed or get recognition. I just want to have fun playing Madden. I'm leaving my sliders up for those who want them but, I'm going default All-Madden. I'm using my penalty and special teams sliders but, other than that it's default All-Madden. The game plays really well on default and to me as I adjust sliders other things mess up. I'm sick of it.

So, this is not a slider thread per say but, I wanted to see if anyone else has or will try it out and post your results. Thanks!

honestly, IMO, the default flaws are far less than the flaws that become apparent when setting a ton of sliders up. sad really... default all madden with lower INT slider+ penalties+auto-subs.... makes the game a lot more real i believe.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:01 PM   #149
Hall of Fame

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

I find it ironic and funny that the title of this thread is.. " DEFAULT ALL-MADDEN, yet it is still full of nothing but "adjusting sliders talk".. Ha!

I've decided to just put the game in, put it on ALL PRO, and play. Whatever happens, happens. My Sig says it all!

Although I will lower interceptions way down. Probably to 15, 20, or 25. That's it!

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."

Last edited by kchuskey; 09-05-2014 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:38 PM   #150
Rookie

Wattskid's Arena

Since about 08', I've preferred the default AM slides w/ a few exceptions, but almost 98% of the sliders all at 50. After a while, it can get a little less challenging, however, I have no problem with it.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:43 PM   #151
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Ehhh did you guys notice that this thread is from Madden 25 right? i mean, look at the date. 2013.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:06 PM   #152
Hall of Fame

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Ehhh did you guys notice that this thread is from Madden 25 right? i mean, look at the date. 2013.

As if the same couldn't be said about Madden 15? lol...It's been the same since 2006. As long as there are sliders in the game, people will feel compelled to adjust them.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »