Default All-Madden - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default All-Madden

This is a discussion on Default All-Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-03-2013, 04:58 PM   #9
Pro

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Default All-Madden

After trying several slider sets and tweaking my own I am settling on mostly All Madden Default sliders. With only two small tweak exceptions. All sliders at 50 with the exception of Player tackling, I set it at 43, and CPU Pass Block, I set at 55. I am going to leave them alone now..........I promise. These really seem to be the best sliders I've used and in reality I am getting tired of fiddling with them.

I do not use the penalty sliders at 50, I've just tweaked them to my liking.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #10
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I just played a game with these settings and it's hard to getting any better. I used the default CFM rosters that aren't updated to be as the teams are now. I used the Cowboys and beat the Chiefs 24-20. It took an almost perfect game to pull it off. I had no TO's and they had 3 and I still barely won.

The thing is I didn't feel cheated or that the CPU cheated or anything. I might had too many holding penalties but, I had a back up LT I because of an injury and most were on him. It seemed his lack of skill and Hali caused him to hold more.

Alex Smith had 63% completion and 7.9 average per attempt.

I had 76% with Romo but , it was a lot of short passes. 7.7 YPA.

Even the stats aren't too bad. I'm just tired of worry about it. I think I'm good to go!
Old 12-03-2013, 08:35 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 3

Im going to play it the same way. i have questions Charter. Do tou put everything on default, such as game speed, threshold, injuries? And at All Madden what are the CPU sliders, all 75?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 08:41 PM   #12
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
Im going to play it the same way. i have questions Charter. Do tou put everything on default, such as game speed, threshold, injuries? And at All Madden what are the CPU sliders, all 75?
Yea. All that is default. All-Madden leaves the CPU at 50. All user sliders are 25 except user catching is 50.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #13
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
That being said I'm not in this to be noticed or get recognition. I just want to have fun playing Madden. I'm leaving my sliders up for those who want them but, I'm going default All-Madden. I'm using my penalty and special teams sliders but, other than that it's default All-Madden. The game plays really well on default and to me as I adjust sliders other things mess up. I'm sick of it!
I started off playing default All-Madden, but set all sliders to 50. I just tried a game at default All Madden, with your penalty settings (one exception...I'll elaborate below). Maybe it's placebo, maybe it's desire, but I really felt like I was playing football. The best part, it was a major challenge!!!

The exception to the penalty sliders; I moved Intentional Grounding to 75. Maybe it was just one game (against Wilson and the Seahawks) but I loved how Wilson played. He hung in the pocket at times and delivered long passes; other times he took off and ran for good gainers. Not sure how it will go against other QBs, but it was really amazing!
Old 12-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #14
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yea. All that is default. All-Madden leaves the CPU at 50. All user sliders are 25 except user catching is 50.
If you load All Madden in a CFM, it loads CPU pass coverage to 75 (but it is 50 when you default it in the main menu). My last post was played setting that to 75.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #15
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
If you load All Madden in a CFM, it loads CPU pass coverage to 75 (but it is 50 when you default it in the main menu). My last post was played setting that to 75.
I just save then outside of CFM and load them so I don't have to enter the penalties or special teams again. I didn't realize coverage was 75 in CFM at default.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:52 PM   #16
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Another thing I love about default is that I'm not using any house rules. It's challenging enough as is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »