Default All-Madden - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default All-Madden

This is a discussion on Default All-Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-03-2013, 08:53 PM   #17
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Default All-Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I just save then outside of CFM and load them so I don't have to enter the penalties or special teams again. I didn't realize coverage was 75 in CFM at default.
I did it the same way too....just thought that was interesting.....
Old 12-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Charter? If you were to compare default all madden to your all madden sliders, how big of a difference would you say there is, I know how bull default all madden can be
Old 12-04-2013, 03:11 PM   #19
Rookie

Wolfpack44's Arena

OVR: 6

Charter, do you have the cpu pass coverage set at 75 or 50?
Old 12-04-2013, 03:57 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Default ALL Madden kicks my ***.

I am going to go back to Default All Pro. LOL.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #21
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Still playing on this setting and it just blows my mind how good the game is. It is hard, but not unfairly so....you had better have good players and execute well or you will lose.

OK....I did bump human interceptions up to 50 (I was getting too many on 25 and I have a bad hunch the slider might be reversed)....50 there is playing well....but not totally sold yet.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2013, 09:02 PM   #22
Rookie

TNBassMan10's Arena

Angry Re: Default All-Madden

Hey Charter,

I've looked on these forums for years and have used your sliders (for NCAA as well) before. I appreciate your work. I'm like you. I don't want to spend all my time messing with the sliders but I do want a challenge.

Here's my take on All Madden:

When playing in a Play Now game, everything is awesome at default/50. However, when playing in a CFM (using the terrible Titans) I throw WAY to many INTs. I mean, Jake Locker will throw 5 INTs a game. I wouldn't mind that in a single game (esp. if it's my fault). But through 3 games, I had 13 INTs and 5 TDs passing. The Titans still managed to be 2-1 despite that though. How? CJ is unstoppable. Running is way too easy. Also, the CPU fumbles as much as I throw INTs. In my opening game against PIT, Big Ben has threw 4 INTs--the same as Locker. Since that game though, my DBs have dropped every INT thrown right into their hands, while CPU DBs have made amazing catches all over the field. All Madden default slider settings are just too turnover-filled for me.

That being said, adjusting the penalty sliders may make a HUGE difference. I haven't done that yet. I know OPI/DPI typically make the WRs & DBs play soft/hard (depending on the setting). Hopefully that'll fix everything. I'm gonna give it a try. I'm not going to spend much time on it.

All that being said, where are your penalty sliders? On the regular Madden slider page?

Thanks for all you've done in the past.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #23
Rookie

TNBassMan10's Arena

Nevermind. I found them. I feel like a dummie now lol
Old 12-07-2013, 09:08 PM   #24
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBassMan10
Hey Charter,

I've looked on these forums for years and have used your sliders (for NCAA as well) before. I appreciate your work. I'm like you. I don't want to spend all my time messing with the sliders but I do want a challenge.

Here's my take on All Madden:

When playing in a Play Now game, everything is awesome at default/50. However, when playing in a CFM (using the terrible Titans) I throw WAY to many INTs. I mean, Jake Locker will throw 5 INTs a game. I wouldn't mind that in a single game (esp. if it's my fault). But through 3 games, I had 13 INTs and 5 TDs passing. The Titans still managed to be 2-1 despite that though. How? CJ is unstoppable. Running is way too easy. Also, the CPU fumbles as much as I throw INTs. In my opening game against PIT, Big Ben has threw 4 INTs--the same as Locker. Since that game though, my DBs have dropped every INT thrown right into their hands, while CPU DBs have made amazing catches all over the field. All Madden default slider settings are just too turnover-filled for me.

That being said, adjusting the penalty sliders may make a HUGE difference. I haven't done that yet. I know OPI/DPI typically make the WRs & DBs play soft/hard (depending on the setting). Hopefully that'll fix everything. I'm gonna give it a try. I'm not going to spend much time on it.

All that being said, where are your penalty sliders? On the regular Madden slider page?

Thanks for all you've done in the past.
When you say default all-madden do you mean every slider at 50 and it being All-Madden or are you using the real default All-Madden I'm talking about? The ones I'm tailing about have all the user sliders at 25 except user catch which is at 50. The CPU is all 50 and in some cases has pass coverage at 75. I just want to be clear

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »