Default All-Madden - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default All-Madden

This is a discussion on Default All-Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-10-2013, 01:18 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Default All-Madden

Does anyone think that linebackers react quicker to Running plays on Fast game speed?
Old 12-10-2013, 01:32 AM   #50
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
I have the same issue. Everything else is spot on but CPU run game. I lowered CPU run block from 50 to 25 and Pierre Thomas still had 170 yards on less than 20 carries against ATL. I'm thinking about going down to 0 for CPU run block.
Yeah man let me know what you find out.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:28 AM   #51
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I solved cpu run issue, all sliders at 50 for both user and cpu, except INT i put at 20. works for me. Just QB ACC for cpu might need to be dropped, will see after more games. I use charters other settings for penalties. 15 mon qrt with 13 sec acc clock.

My last game in Falcons CM, lost to Saints 38-28, Brees was at 70% comp. Solid run numbers, notging crazy on either side, around 100 yards rushing both sides.

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 12-10-2013 at 07:34 AM.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:59 PM   #52
Rookie

TNBassMan10's Arena

Icon13 Re: Default All-Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I solved cpu run issue, all sliders at 50 for both user and cpu, except INT i put at 20. works for me. Just QB ACC for cpu might need to be dropped, will see after more games. I use charters other settings for penalties. 15 mon qrt with 13 sec acc clock.

My last game in Falcons CM, lost to Saints 38-28, Brees was at 70% comp. Solid run numbers, notging crazy on either side, around 100 yards rushing both sides.
Just curious, how did this solve the run issue? That's the same exact slider set I'm using (minus the INT @ 20).

I'm playing on Normal Speed. Threshold is at 50. Everything CPU is at 50. All my sliders are at 25.

As far as people saying I'm not calling the right defense, I'd like to see what I'm doing wrong. Against certain teams, I have no issue (Steelers/Jags). Others, like the Texans, Jets, and Chiefs, there is nothing I can do.

If I play against the run (hit L2/LT and push down, right, or left) it might work. However, if you choose to do that, the WRs are wide open for a TD every time. That mechanic is broken too. I understand the risk/reward aspect of it. But how's the run defense worth the risk? If you guess the wrong direction, the HB will take it to the house. If they pass, they're wide open. What's the reward? If I guess right (25% chance), I MIGHT stop them at the line of scrimmage. The risk/reward isn't worth it. I use it alot but mostly only for passing downs (in which it seems to do nothing cause my safeties still bite on PA).
Old 12-10-2013, 04:59 PM   #53
Rookie

its impossible to stop the run this is so stupid
Old 12-10-2013, 05:37 PM   #54
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

I've been using a modified AM set with USER at 25 and CPU at 50. I was really struggling to stop the run, even when I moved CPU RunBL down to 25. What I found was when I moved USER PassReact to 50 in combo with moving USER TKL up to 35 it really slowed down the CPU run game. Also I know that everyone is saying penalties don't effect gameplay but when I move Offside to 65 and keep FS at 63 I definitely see a noticeable difference in D-lineman getting off their blocks. Hopes this helps, I am at work now and can't test but I will be back to testing later tonight and looking forward to seeing if that's helps anyone with CPU run game. Let me know if this helps you so that it may help speed up the testin process, cuz IMO this game is so close right now we just gotta figure out the run game.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #55
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp05
Huh? All madden is not for you.....try all pro it gives a good challenge!!
Old 12-10-2013, 06:13 PM   #56
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp05

It's not for All-Madden skill level players like myself. You must be more of a all-pro level player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »