Default All-Madden - Page 9 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default All-Madden

This is a discussion on Default All-Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-10-2013, 11:58 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Default All-Madden

Who are you guys to say im not all madden..? Ive played all madden my whole life never used sliders till madden 25 for ps3. I still win.... just tired of fake bs Sorry that im sick of mike goodson or garbage rb getting 100yd in 3 carries or seeing a FB juke my LB. Im tired that since ps2 they still cant get it right. Its supposed to be next gen.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:02 AM   #66
Rookie

And for this charter guy im glad you stuck to default all madden cause your sliders were way tooooo easy and you call yourself all madden? And say im all pro?
Old 12-11-2013, 12:18 AM   #67
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp05
And for this charter guy im glad you stuck to default all madden cause your sliders were way tooooo easy and you call yourself all madden? And say im all pro?

I'm not the one who can't stop the CPU run game. LOL. You said its impossible. All sliders on Madden 25 last gen are easy. If that's what you mean. If you mean current gen then yes they are easier, that's why I'm playing all-madden default.

No one is saying you have to like the game. I could care less but, if you come on a thread and make bold generalized statements like, the CPU is impossible to stop on AM and that AM default is stupid, don't be offended when I question your skills.

I'm just not having the same issue with AM as you are. This is a message board. We can share opinions. I simply shared mine.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:37 AM   #68
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Who doesn't love the challenge? But playing on AM you have to almost cheese to win. I shouldn't have to control every player to get off a block. If I'm the Jets and I'm playing the rams, I shouldn't have to control Richardson or Wilkerson on every single play just to have a chance to stop the run. What I want I for those guys to get off their blocks themselves cuz they're two of the best D-lineman in the league and you just don't see that on default AM.
You can probably lower the CPU run block to about 25 or lower and I think that might help.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:41 AM   #69
Rookie

Thats what i did ..i gave my opinion. Theres nothing wrong with my skills youre the one that made a bold generalized statement. I was simply giving my opinion

I wasnt attacking your thread saying its stupid or playing in default AM is stupid.
Ive always played default am and I want challenge but i hate fake stuff thats what stupid
Old 12-11-2013, 01:01 AM   #70
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Default All-Madden

Quote:
its impossible to stop the run this is so stupid
I was just referring to this. ^ I know you weren't calling this thread stupid. I just assumed if you thought it was impossible to stop the run on default all-madden then maybe you might want to adjust sliders to make it easier. You took it personal not me.

Last edited by charter04; 12-11-2013 at 01:04 AM.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:28 AM   #71
Rookie

yea you assumed..i didnt say it was impossible to win. i know im not the only one with the problem and i dont want sliders which is why im in the default all madden thread

i win in your slider sets
i win in jarrod black set
i win in default AM

im here to express my opinion and to get some tips not people question my skills ..lol
Old 12-11-2013, 07:39 AM   #72
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
yea you assumed..i didnt say it was impossible to win. i know im not the only one with the problem and i dont want sliders which is why im in the default all madden thread

i win in your slider sets
i win in jarrod black set
i win in default AM

im here to express my opinion and to get some tips not people question my skills ..lol
Ban Hammer should be coming to you soon my friend.............can't just come on here and start freaking out on people and yelling I WIN I WIN I WIN I AM ALL-MADDEN, YOU ARE NOT.......

This is a slider thread to talk about sliders not tell people there sliders are too easy for you, brag about yourself and yell at others. Good to see ya on here for the few days you had the account.............

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »