Home

All-Madden vs All-Pro

This is a discussion on All-Madden vs All-Pro within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-04-2013, 11:06 AM   #1
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
All-Madden vs All-Pro

What's the main difference between the two? I imagine the CPU just simply get's a ratings boost (under the hood) when you play on All-Madden. At least that's the way it used to be. I can distinctly remember in previous versions of Madden my speed WR or RB being chased down from behind by some thundering defensive tackle. It was apparent that the CPU just had a ratings hike.

I don't image this has really changed and that's why I'm always more inclined to play on All-Pro. It seems that is the most even playing field, where neither the CPU or the human player have a ratings advantage. I prefer to adjust my game from this level but at the same time I'm beginning to get the hang of this game and could see myself becoming too dominant.

I'm curious if anyone has any success at finding a good balance here. My running game seems to be WAY overpowered so turning town run blocking might be a good place for me to start.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2013, 12:12 PM   #2
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: All-Madden vs All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
What's the main difference between the two? I imagine the CPU just simply get's a ratings boost (under the hood) when you play on All-Madden. At least that's the way it used to be. I can distinctly remember in previous versions of Madden my speed WR or RB being chased down from behind by some thundering defensive tackle. It was apparent that the CPU just had a ratings hike.

I don't image this has really changed and that's why I'm always more inclined to play on All-Pro. It seems that is the most even playing field, where neither the CPU or the human player have a ratings advantage. I prefer to adjust my game from this level but at the same time I'm beginning to get the hang of this game and could see myself becoming too dominant.

I'm curious if anyone has any success at finding a good balance here. My running game seems to be WAY overpowered so turning town run blocking might be a good place for me to start.
I haven't seen rating boosts like that in a long time. I don't see any difference in speed or those type of ratings. The main thing that changes is in all madden the CPU stays at 50 on sliders and the user is at 25. It sounds nice in theory to say no one gets an advantage in All-Pro but, the user already has an advantage. That is why I play All-Madden. I would win almost every game on All-Pro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »