Create more bad QB passes and more tackle animation - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Create more bad QB passes and more tackle animation

This is a discussion on Create more bad QB passes and more tackle animation within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-06-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Create more bad QB passes and more tackle animation

These are the last two sliders I need to adjust to have a wonderful slider set. Can anybody help me out?...thanks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 12:54 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Create more bad QB passes and more tackle animation

QB accuracy at 30

tackling at 30
Old 12-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3

I wish everyone would try the tackle slider for User and Cpu, at 12 - 15. I believe you will see a much more true to life game experience. With lower tackle slider settings, i see better animations from the ball carrier being hit, and every hit isnt an automatic tackle. Some hits slow the ball carrier, and then he gets hit by another 2,3 or more defenders.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:33 AM   #4
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
I wish everyone would try the tackle slider for User and Cpu, at 12 - 15. I believe you will see a much more true to life game experience. With lower tackle slider settings, i see better animations from the ball carrier being hit, and every hit isnt an automatic tackle. Some hits slow the ball carrier, and then he gets hit by another 2,3 or more defenders.
Tried this using 13 with the current set of sliders I am using which have it set at 40, this is good. Thanks for suggesting this. I saw a good amount of cool animations during collisions that I wasn't seeing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »