ALL PRO SLIDERS A WHOLE NEW GAME - AMAZING - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

ALL PRO SLIDERS A WHOLE NEW GAME - AMAZING

This is a discussion on ALL PRO SLIDERS A WHOLE NEW GAME - AMAZING within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-28-2013, 03:39 PM   #25
Banned

Buford T Justice's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ALL PRO SLIDERS A WHOLE NEW GAME - AMAZING

Default all pro sliders are working out amazing.. Better than any slider set on last gen the last five years for me.. I am using charters penalty set only but other than that I haven't changed a thing..

The subs do have me a little perplexed.. If I can get my running backs to sub out a little more this would be perfect.. As it stands, though, I don't mind just manually subbing out my top back when I get into running phase for the moment..

As far as the field goal thing, I just use my left hand..lol.. It works great.. I Rarely miss (but it does happen frequently enough ) yet I'm a nervous wreck when the actual kick happens.. It has really breathed fresh air into the kicking game for me.. And to make it even more tough, not only switch hands but use a different finger.. Lol.. That'll liven it up for you!! I find myself really fretting over kicking the long field goal or just punting now!
Try it

Why are default sliders so good on next gen?? It's playing as tough as the 360 all madden sliders were..??

Last edited by Buford T Justice; 12-28-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Old 12-28-2013, 04:36 PM   #26
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Do we really need default on things like player names, camera, coaching tips, auto strafe, switch assist, pre-snap menu, hints?

I believe the default sliders are likely what receives testing hence not much gets picked up in QA when sliders are messed with...but I'm thinking the settings I mention having an effect are nothing but placebo.

I did play one game with things all at default and it played well, although both QBs threw 4 picks.

I'm also using 18 second run off.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII
Old 12-28-2013, 05:01 PM   #27
Banned

Buford T Justice's Arena

OVR: 0

Let me make it clear.. The hum/CPU settings are left default.. I do not have on switch assist heat seaker and all that stuff.. Accelerated clock down to 11 seconds.. That way I can't hot route and what not every single play..lol
Old 12-29-2013, 03:48 PM   #28
Pro

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Can we get a updated first post or something. So many people have different things on this thread. Just want to know what is working. Desperately looking for some realistic madden on PS4. Charters sliders were bang on for the 360. Just want to find something here. Thanks.
Old 02-18-2014, 06:14 PM   #29
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

Is anybody still using these and how are they working out? Just to clarify, if you keep everything to default and set the difficulty to All Pro, the speed has to be Fast, correct? If the speed is on Normal or Slow it will make the game play badly?
Old 02-19-2014, 08:39 AM   #30
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2c4
Is anybody still using these and how are they working out? Just to clarify, if you keep everything to default and set the difficulty to All Pro, the speed has to be Fast, correct? If the speed is on Normal or Slow it will make the game play badly?
Nope. I play on Normal speed and it plays just fine. I have everything at Default except CPU INT and CPU Pass Cov at 38. Having some great games.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 02-19-2014, 10:30 AM   #31
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Nope. I play on Normal speed and it plays just fine. I have everything at Default except CPU INT and CPU Pass Cov at 38. Having some great games.
That's great to hear. You felt it needed the lowering of those two sliders for the cpu to make it more realistic though? And in changing those two sliders it didn't mess anything else up?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2014, 06:40 PM   #32
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2c4
That's great to hear. You felt it needed the lowering of those two sliders for the cpu to make it more realistic though? And in changing those two sliders it didn't mess anything else up?
For me yes. I was just throwing way to many INTs. I still throw them but now not every mistake results in a pick.

To each their own though. If you have no issues with picks then I'd leave it. That is the only thing that was bugging me. And no I've seen zero issues with these two tweaks messing with anything else.

"Sent from my fingers to your face via tapatalk and so short hand typing will be acceptable."

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Last edited by tdawg3782; 02-19-2014 at 06:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »