Home

ALL PRO SLIDERS A WHOLE NEW GAME - AMAZING

This is a discussion on ALL PRO SLIDERS A WHOLE NEW GAME - AMAZING within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2014, 10:14 PM   #33
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: ALL PRO SLIDERS A WHOLE NEW GAME - AMAZING

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
For me yes. I was just throwing way to many INTs. I still throw them but now not every mistake results in a pick.

To each their own though. If you have no issues with picks then I'd leave it. That is the only thing that was bugging me. And no I've seen zero issues with these two tweaks messing with anything else.

"Sent from my fingers to your face via tapatalk and so short hand typing will be acceptable."
One last question if you don't mind. Do you find with these sliders that you are getting realistic stats, gameplay and results for both you and the cpu?
Old 02-19-2014, 11:31 PM   #34
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2c4
One last question if you don't mind. Do you find with these sliders that you are getting realistic stats, gameplay and results for both you and the cpu?
I would say yes for the most part. CPU still seems to throw to often but that's not a slider issue. Human sacks can be a little high due to the CPU QB holding on to the ball to long. Maybe can be helped with moving sliders but I'm getting solid games so I don't want to mess with it.

As far as I'm concerned nothing that is a deal breaker.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:47 AM   #35
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I would say yes for the most part. CPU still seems to throw to often but that's not a slider issue. Human sacks can be a little high due to the CPU QB holding on to the ball to long. Maybe can be helped with moving sliders but I'm getting solid games so I don't want to mess with it.

As far as I'm concerned nothing that is a deal breaker.
That's not bad, as long as the human and cpu can average around 4 yards per carry and complete approximately 60% of the passes I would be fine with that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2014, 10:27 PM   #36
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10

So basically this is the consensus on these sliders ...

All penalties at 50
All human sliders at 50
All CPU sliders at 50 (38 for INT/Pass Cov if human throws too many ints)
default auto subs
player min threshold/injuries/fatigue all at 50
game speed doesn't matter?

If I'm wrong on anything, feel free to correct me.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:38 PM   #37
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
So basically this is the consensus on these sliders ...

All penalties at 50
All human sliders at 50
All CPU sliders at 50 (38 for INT/Pass Cov if human throws too many ints)
default auto subs
player min threshold/injuries/fatigue all at 50
game speed doesn't matter?

If I'm wrong on anything, feel free to correct me.
That's what I have. Everybody's skill is a little different but if and when u want to tweak keep it simple and not extreme.

"Sent from my fingers to your face via tapatalk and so short hand typing will be acceptable."
Old 02-20-2014, 10:43 PM   #38
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2c4
That's not bad, as long as the human and cpu can average around 4 yards per carry and complete approximately 60% of the passes I would be fine with that.
This is what I've been seeing. Not perfect but avg over a few games will get u close to these numbers.

I really like the variety this year. I'll have a shoot out one week and then a tight defensive battle the next.

Old 04-16-2014, 05:49 AM   #39
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Are these sliders geared for old gen or current gen?
Old 04-26-2014, 04:46 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 0

Just finished playing a playoff game against the Packers using this slider set (default on Fast game speed). Overall, I'd say it was one of the best game experiences I've had playing Madden 25. The passing game was good, the running game was good, there was even a pretty good pass rush from both the User and CPU defenses. This is definitely going to be my new slider set.

I only had a couple of complaints which are very minor:
(1) The CPU running game seemed a little too dominant early in the game especially considering that their highest rated Offensive linemen was an 81 and two of them were injured and most of them were on a cold streak. But over the course of the game, the running game for the CPU balanced out and the running back ended with 4.3 YPC.

(2)My passing game was a little over-effective with my QB ending up with a 78% completion rate. But the CPU did present an effective pass rush and decent coverage, and the User passing game tends to be overly effective anyway since we are in control of the QB. I think this was just a case of me playing particularly well against a pretty average defense. I don't think I would put up these numbers against an elite defense.

(3)On one play, I got instant pressure on the CPU QB and my blitzer decided to run around the QB instead of sacking him. I've seen this happen before and I'm not sure what causes this to happen. I think the game may have some sort of built in feature to prevent nanoblitzes that prevents players from getting a sack in under 2 seconds. This only happened once during the entire game, so it's not a big deal.

Overall, though, I would say this was definitely the best game of Madden 25 I've played so far. I felt like I played a team with a great QB and the rest of the team was pretty average. That's pretty much how the game played out. Aside from Aaron Rodgers, who's a 99 overall and DEs Clay Matthews and Nick Perry, this Packers team is full of average players and got dominated for the most part by my team full of superior players. The gameplay itself was great and I don't feel like there were any glitch or bs plays on either side of the ball.
The CPU QB was accurate and only really threw incompletions when he was under pressure which was surprisingly often. WRs didn't drop too many passes, but did drop passes if hit immediately after catching the ball. This tended to happen to players with low rated catching (3rd and 4th string receivers, running backs, etc) so it didn't feel too excessive.

The main thing I was impressed by was the pass rush. This was one of the biggest problems I had encountered on this game. On average, I would say both QBs had at most 4 seconds before getting hit. Aaron Rodgers had a lot of quick drops and got rid of the ball quickly and when he had 5 or 7 step drops, i got a lot of pressure on him without blitzing. This is very realistic because my defensive line is 99, 97, 88, 93 across the board and I rotate in two 90 rated defensive ends to keep them from getting tired. There were no plays where the pass rush took over 4 seconds. This was great because the last time I played before using this slider set, the CPU would just sit in the pocket for 5 to 7 seconds and it was so frustrating. I'm going to post the stats from the game below and play my next game. I'll post the results.

Here are the stats:

User
QB Cam Newton 22/28 for 383 yards, 78% completion, 4 TD/ 1 INT, 143.5 rating

HB Darren McFadden 12 att/ 50 yards, 4.1 YPC 0 TD
HB Robert Turbin 9 att/ 49 yards, 5.4 YPC 0TD

TE Greg Olsen 6 rec/ 125 yards
WR Miles Ali 5 rec/ 71 yards 3 TD
WR Kenny Britt 4 rec/ 102 yards 1 TD

Defense
7 TFL, 3 sacks, 1 INT (1 defensive TD), 2 FF, 2 fumble recoveries
380 yards allowed (295 passing, 85 rushing)

CPU
QB Aaron Rodgers 25/38 for 311 yards, 65% completion, 1 TD/ 1 INT, 88.8 rating

HB Tyre Defee 15 att/ 66 yards 2 TD
QB Aaron Rodgers 2 att/ 19 yards, 2 fumbles

TE Jermichael Finley 6 rec/ 51 yards 1 TD
WR Julian Edelman 6 rec/ 143 yards
HB Tyre Defee 5 rec/ 23 yards

Defense
8 TFL, 4 sacks, 1 INT
467 yards allowed (373 passing, 94 rushing)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »