Home

Interceptions

This is a discussion on Interceptions within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2014, 08:49 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Interceptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
I've captured realism about as close as it's gonna get on this game.. Bjge will be able to mow little defenders over and interceptions are not automatic most games qbs are in 50-70% completion.. U just gotta keep working the sliders til u get what ya want.. Took me about 4 weeks but I'm finally satisfied and having the best football gaming experience ever.

Mizzou 24 is 110% Correct!

Fellas, you can reach realistic play and optimum levels with the next gen madden if you just put more time into the game sliders, as you should. If you want realistic play out of this game you have to have the right set of sliders and penalties. I even think the threshold interacts with the game more than just disparity of speed between fastest player and slowest player.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:00 PM   #18
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by txturfcare.com
Mizzou 24 is 110% Correct!

Fellas, you can reach realistic play and optimum levels with the next gen madden if you just put more time into the game sliders, as you should. If you want realistic play out of this game you have to have the right set of sliders and penalties. I even think the threshold interacts with the game more than just disparity of speed between fastest player and slowest player.
AGREED ~~~ Would be very nice of EA/Tiburon to give us the facts and figures as to how these sliders interact...It seems they are interconnected as it is, and thus messing with one slider effects others. Would be nice, at the very least, for EA/Tiburon to just state that they refuse to divulge the info.

I see EA released some details as to what certain attributes do for each position, QB's, WR's & TE's, OL, DL and DB's/LB's, but not much help if they are manipulated by magic sliders that haven't been explained.

Seems I spend more time playing with stupid sliders than I do enjoying the game play,which I cannot enjoy until I find slider levels to my liking, which means, this game is really no fun, but I am too stupid to let it go and move on, because it is the only football game...smh..EA sucks...
Old 01-02-2014, 09:06 PM   #19
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
AGREED ~~~ Would be very nice of EA/Tiburon to give us the facts and figures as to how these sliders interact...It seems they are interconnected as it is, and thus messing with one slider effects others. Would be nice, at the very least, for EA/Tiburon to just state that they refuse to divulge the info.

I see EA released some details as to what certain attributes do for each position, QB's, WR's & TE's, OL, DL and DB's/LB's, but not much help if they are manipulated by magic sliders that haven't been explained.

Seems I spend more time playing with stupid sliders than I do enjoying the game play,which I cannot enjoy until I find slider levels to my liking, which means, this game is really no fun, but I am too stupid to let it go and move on, because it is the only football game...smh..EA sucks...

Yeah, what he said. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »