Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders - Page 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-15-2014, 09:24 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

Is it better to use sliders than playing "regular" All-Madden with a lower speed threshold? I used charter04's sliders but adjusted them to lower my run block after I ran for 2500 in one season with Marshawn. It just seemed to make things worse in year two. I need some competition with REALISTIC STATS AND GAMEPLAY.. Im kind of frusterated...
Old 01-16-2014, 03:43 AM   #90
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlBeastxlModex24
Is it better to use sliders than playing "regular" All-Madden with a lower speed threshold? I used charter04's sliders but adjusted them to lower my run block after I ran for 2500 in one season with Marshawn. It just seemed to make things worse in year two. I need some competition with REALISTIC STATS AND GAMEPLAY.. Im kind of frusterated...
use Jarrods sliders

Best in the world Kobe Bryant, D.Rose, B.Marshall, M.Forte, and B.Urlacher

PSN:Drcool09
Twitter: @Jfinger2011

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM, Baby J coming soon In April
Old 01-18-2014, 04:47 PM   #91
Rookie

Love the red sliders. Working good for me but the fumbles are ruining the game. Can i just lower the fumbles or does that mess something else up???
Old 01-18-2014, 09:23 PM   #92
Banned

LostATLien's Arena

New to your sliders and just put them into my offline franchise where im in my sixth season as the Browns. About to give them a try, I hope these will work well
Old 01-19-2014, 05:52 AM   #93
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'll be posting the new tweaks tomorrow. I took a little break from the game. I got a little frustrated with some of the bugs and game play issues but I been getting some games in this week trying to come up with a few adjustments to get the game playing better.
Hey Jarodd, whatever happened to this man. I've been waiting since this post for the tweaks to start my franchise. I know this thread isnt as busy or as populated as previous years but there's still a good number of us who count on you to help us get the game running smoothly and more playable. Please don't quit on us bud you're the best at what you do and I hope we can see the new tweaks soon.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:50 PM   #94
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2

If anyone is having issues with fumbles, turn them up to 100 for the CPU sliders. I've done a bunch of testing and even on 100 they can sometimes be a bit high but not as much as they are on 50-60 or even 70. So, I am going to bet Jarodd is going to have fumbles at 100 on the next sliders he tweaks. No doubt.

I played about 4 games with them on 100 and I had 6 fumbles total. A lot more realistic. I think that when and if they ever patch Madden 25 for PS4 they will hopefully fix that as I think it's still slightly a broken slider.

I actually looked up how many FF a team has over the course of a season and it turned out to be about 21-25. So that should give you a good idea if you are getting too many fumbles or not. Seems hit stick hits or hits on a QB will a lot of times result in a fumble.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:37 AM   #95
Just started!

Hey Jarrod,

This is my first time using sliders and yours seems to be the most popular so I am going to go with your black set and see how it works for me. Quick question though, do you change your sub in/out at all? Sorry if you posted it somewhere and I missed it. Thank you!
Old 01-21-2014, 12:29 AM   #96
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2

I give up on madden. fumbles are ludicris. Unfixable. I have them at 100 and just got 5 or 6 fumbles on first game with it at 100. I will give it 2 more games. but, I think they are broken on the game period. EPIC FAIL for madden 25 PS4. Are they even going to patch it so they can fix some broken things like picks?!! They pick everything as well. Pretty disappointing they put out a game and don't bother fixing it. just update rosters. nice EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »