Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders - Page 13 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-21-2014, 02:55 PM   #97
Banned

LostATLien's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentj33
I give up on madden. fumbles are ludicris. Unfixable. I have them at 100 and just got 5 or 6 fumbles on first game with it at 100. I will give it 2 more games. but, I think they are broken on the game period. EPIC FAIL for madden 25 PS4. Are they even going to patch it so they can fix some broken things like picks?!! They pick everything as well. Pretty disappointing they put out a game and don't bother fixing it. just update rosters. nice EA.
well at least they update the rosters. On NHL 14 they dont even do that, EA basically gave up on that game. I havent really had any issues with picks or fumbles once i adjusted the sliders, so play with them a little and there shouldnt be an issue. Im on PS4 as well.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:50 PM   #98
Banned

LostATLien's Arena

Ive been playing on the black sliders and it is absolutely insane. My QB has 95 accuracy and is missing WRs consistently. I have Joe Haden (97 OVR) and Dee Milliner (88 OVR) and they couldnt cover a bed with sheets, but the CPU has no problem jumping routes. This is my third game playing with these sliders and the second was just as bad. Definitely making some changes after this game
Old 01-21-2014, 09:12 PM   #99
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostATLien
well at least they update the rosters. On NHL 14 they dont even do that, EA basically gave up on that game. I havent really had any issues with picks or fumbles once i adjusted the sliders, so play with them a little and there shouldnt be an issue. Im on PS4 as well.
What do you have fumbles at ? and the CPU INT slider at? curious. I can't turn up fumbles anymore. I will play tonight probably and see what happens.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:22 AM   #100
Pro

OVR: 9

I must be the only one who doesnt have the Fumble problem and my team is great at INTs we lead the league and i use the black sliders.

As far as the accuracy problem u have to aim your pasess maybe go skills trainer and practice leading your receiver and putting the ball in the right spot

Best in the world Kobe Bryant, D.Rose, B.Marshall, M.Forte, and B.Urlacher

PSN:Drcool09
Twitter: @Jfinger2011

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM, Baby J coming soon In April
Old 01-22-2014, 03:08 PM   #101
Banned

LostATLien's Arena

Quote:
What do you have fumbles at ? and the CPU INT slider at? curious. I can't turn up fumbles anymore. I will play tonight probably and see what happens.
to be honest I'm just using the black sliders and after two more games I was finally able to find a little success. I am no longer being bullied by the CPU, which is making the games far more enjoyable
Old 01-22-2014, 03:55 PM   #102
Rookie

Quote:
I give up on madden. fumbles are ludicris. Unfixable. I have them at 100 and just got 5 or 6 fumbles on first game with it at 100. I will give it 2 more games. but, I think they are broken on the game period. EPIC FAIL for madden 25 PS4. Are they even going to patch it so they can fix some broken things like picks?!! They pick everything as well. Pretty disappointing they put out a game and don't bother fixing it. just update rosters. nice EA.
I put mine and computer fumbles at 5 and i will be lucky if there is 1 fumble in total per game. i just need a way to minimze my INT and the game will run perfect. as of now every incomplete pass i throw is picked off...any suggestions guys? Should i cut the computers INT number in half? Thats the same approach i took on fumbles and it seemed to work
Old 01-24-2014, 01:13 AM   #103
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

I tried out fumbles at 5 for HUM and 5 for CPU and had 4 fumbles in 1st game. I can hit stick and almost guarantee i'm going to fumble it from them. do you guys just NOT hit stick? is that why you aren't having problems with fumbles? I'm dying to find an answer to fumble problems. it's almost ruined my want to play anymore.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:01 AM   #104
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

Well. Madden is hitting the shelf. Fumbles are a HUGE problem and I can't fix them. I'm done with Madden this year. Thanks EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »