Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-20-2013, 04:42 PM   #9
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentj33
Just played another game. This time with the adjusted sliders went good. passed well and ran like hell haha. Stats were good but we saw about 6 forced fumbles by me on the Jets, and my brother had 5 against the CPU as well. Eagles vs Chargers. Seems the fumbling by CPU might be a bit high. Unless this is just a fluke game.

2 clipping penalties in a game is almost unheard of. bro had 2 of them. not sure again if that was a fluke or not but we'll continue to report stats.

otherwise everything else was good.
Yeah the clipping slider is working on this version of Madden. Glad those tweaks are working out so far. Keep me posted..
Old 12-20-2013, 05:31 PM   #10
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler23
Hey Jarrod im using my own set of sliders, but im using your penalty sliders and the game is playing great. I haven't installed the update and im not going to.
Oh that's cool. What exactly did the patch do? I haven't seen a difference with anything.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #11
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braegh14
One thing i noticed is that there is an insane number of strip sacks on the cpu Quarterbacks, i forced 5 fumbles in one game on them.
Which set was you using? You definitely need to get a larger sample size of games to make sure it's not an issue.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2013, 08:32 PM   #12
On Deck

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Oh that's cool. What exactly did the patch do? I haven't seen a difference with anything.
I fired up madden today and it didn't ask me to download anything so I don't know, it played like it usually does for me but some people on here are freaking out about it. So I don't know whats going on, but I played about 4 hrs vs the cpu and didn't notice a single thing.Again, I didn't see anything being dl so maybe they pulled it?
Old 12-22-2013, 04:58 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi Jarodd

Good to see you back with some next gen sliders. I've always used your black sliders but created my own set while you have been busy "in the lab."

The game has played really well for me using the following based mostly on a 20-70 ratio:

Accuracy 5 - 70
Pass Blocking 20 - 70

Catching 35 - 70

Rushing
Runblocking 20 -70
Fumbles 20 - 70

Pass Defense
Reaction Time 20 - 70
Interceptions 20-70
Pass Coverage 20-70

Much harder than default All-Madden which was too easy. May give your sliders a go at some point.
Old 12-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #14
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Which set was you using? You definitely need to get a larger sample size of games to make sure it's not an issue.
I am using the black sliders, i use them in an online franchise and my friends also had 4 strip sacks
Old 12-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #15
Just started!

I have also noticed that the cpu kickers fg kicking is superhuman like. not sure what causes it, but i saw something about the tackling slider affecting the kicking game. this is also on black sliders.
Old 12-22-2013, 06:01 PM   #16
Rookie

I've done a few test games with your black and blue sliders haven't seen too many strip sacks. I decided to use your black sliders for CPU defense and your blue sliders for CPU offense.

In my first game of my real franchise as the Eagles, the game came right down to the wire against Washington. I won 27-24 with a field goal with 0:30 left in the 4th. Here are some stats:

N.Foles - 23/35 (65%) 197 YDS 2 TDs 1 INT
L.McCoy - 24 CAR 123 YDS (5.1 YPC) 1 TD
D.Jackson - 4 REC 55 YDS 1 TD

R.Griffin III - 18/28 (64%) 263 YDS 3 TDs 2 INTs
A.Morris - 17 CAR 92 YDS (5.4 YPC)
P.Garcon - 6 REC 118 YDS 2 TDs

This was a fun game and the only reason I was still in the game was because of the turnovers by Washington. Trent Cole had a strip sack, RGIII fumbled on a run, and RGIII's two interceptions kept me in the game.

These sliders play great (competitive plus realistic), thanks for helping make Madden fun again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »